• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who exactly is sheik?

ADHD

Smash Hero
I know she's zelda's alter ego but who is she really? (I never played orcarina of time)

Flame shield is up

JrdnS

Smash Ace
sheik is zelda in disguise. she uses this disguise to hide herself from ganon. also i highly recommend playing ocarina of time. its one of the best games ever.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Sheik is a glitch with hitboxes and needles.
Wrong game, and unless that's yours... i think you chould quote the person who originally said that. I REMEBER SOMEONE SAYING THAT BACK IN MELEE.

"Shiek is not a character! she's a glitch with disjointed hitboxes and cheap needles!"
Not sure if that was accurate.

Tangy

Smash Apprentice
Wrong game, and unless that's yours... i think you chould quote the person who originally said that. I REMEBER SOMEONE SAYING THAT BACK IN MELEE.

"Shiek is not a character! she's a glitch with disjointed hitboxes and cheap needles!"
Not sure if that was accurate.
Yeah, I did steal that from someone, just can't remember who. I was planning on giving the person the credit, but can't find it anywhere. I was hoping someone would remember who it was ...

Top Bottom