• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else lives in a city of over 1 million people and didn't preorder?

Chojo

Smash Cadet
I did.

And I hope to god I can find it.

What do you think my chances are? I live in Calgary, one of the biggest cities in Canada.

So who else here is man-ing it out and living on the edge like me? :laugh:

Cepheus

Smash Cadet
same here.

I am not too worried. So many store will carry them....will ALL sell out?

Chojo

Smash Cadet
Hahaha good to know that I'm not alone =D

What's all your guys plan of attack? I'm going to a store one of the huge malls that people won't think about checking... i hope... that is if everyone's too busy at EB games

kr3wman

Smash Master
Calgary? One of the biggest city in Canada?

Dude, that's like, your opinion, man.

Exeter

Smash Rookie
I live in the smallest town known to . . . nooo-ooone.

The closest video game carrying store is about . . . 40 minutes away. The closest store that is video game based is about 3-4 hours away. The closest visible living thing to me is 3-4 feet away.

Chojo

Smash Cadet
Calgary? One of the biggest city in Canada?

Dude, that's like, your opinion, man.
No offense, but are you stupid?

It's the third biggest city in all of Canada. The first is Toronto and the second is Vancouver. Learn your facts.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Sarchasm.

The void between the one who says it, and when you get it.

Btw, Vancouver is like...Eight *******.

Montreal is Second.

hockey_rules18

Smash Rookie
I live in the smallest town known to . . . nooo-ooone.

The closest video game carrying store is about . . . 40 minutes away. The closest store that is video game based is about 3-4 hours away. The closest visible living thing to me is 3-4 feet away.
The hick squirrel town?

LOL

Kitchener, Ontario. I didn't preorder, and I'm not worried at all.

Chojo

Smash Cadet
Sarchasm.

The void between the one who says it, and when you get it.

Btw, Vancouver is like...Eight *******.

Montreal is Second.

Then you're pretty hopeless with sarcasm, because "Calgary? One of the biggest cities in Canada?" doesn't sound very sarcastic to me.

And even if it was sarcasm, it wasn't clever or funny, so I'm not too sure what you were trying to prove... ;)

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I pre-ordered a few months ago from Amazon.

I don't think I'll be getting Brawl for another 3 months though, seeing as how when I pre-ordered Mario Kart a few years earlier, they kept running out of stock and I waited almost half a year to get it.

Sucks to be me.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Then you're pretty hopeless with sarcasm, because "Calgary? One of the biggest cities in Canada?" doesn't sound very sarcastic to me.

And even if it was sarcasm, it wasn't clever or funny, so I'm not too sure what you were trying to prove... ;)
I don't know...

Past Ontario it's just like...friggin plains man. There's nothing for hours and hours and hours. Until B.C.

Exeter

Smash Rookie
I pre-ordered a few months ago from Amazon.

I don't think I'll be getting Brawl for another 3 months though, seeing as how when I pre-ordered Mario Kart a few years earlier, they kept running out of stock and I waited almost half a year to get it.

Sucks to be me.
Somehow cancel your order, and pick up your copy from a nearby store, eh? I think you'd be much happier. ;) Hate to see ya' in a dizzy. :dizzy:

Chojo

Smash Cadet
I don't know...

Past Ontario it's just like...friggin plains man. There's nothing for hours and hours and hours. Until B.C.
Just like how that was a pretty bad attempt at sarcasm too...

illphil

Smash Apprentice
I live a suburb, so everybody plays Halo 3 , COD4, and PC games. I don't know very many people with a Wii. This is the only time I've appreciated living in a small, whitewashed town. But I can only hope that there are no secret underground SSB crews waiting at Best Buy tomorrow to grab all the copies

Top Bottom