• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else is worried Brawl might not be that good?

Tony_

Smash Ace
The only reason Brawl will fail depends on how good the Wifi is. Seriously. Most reviewers grade games depending on how good the multiplayer is I.E the AVERAGE Halo 3. The only reason why people say its perfect is because of its multiplayer.

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
Hell, if this game is half as fun as Melee, I'll be content. Wi-Fi is excellent, and allows me to play against people I never would have had the opportunity to play against in real life, or against people I know and rarely see. The fact that lag will be an issue doesn't bother me much, since I'm not the most serious Smash fan around (and never want to be). I enjoy the multiplayer experience that came along with the original Super Smash Bros., and am eagerly awaiting Brawl not only because it will build upon what I already liked, but because it allows a great series to be continued in the new generation of gaming. I think it goes without saying that some players will be disappointed that the game isn't as good as they expected, but I have full confidence that Sakurai and his team will do everything within their power to make this game one of excellent quality, and endless replayability. Just as they have done twice before.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Thanks for bumping up the thread, Y34DUD3!!!. Judging from the Snake vs. Mario trailer, the speed seems to be fast-paced like Melee so we don't have to worry about Brawl having a slow speed rate.

eodeth

Smash Apprentice
melee was good but it got boring with no1 to play with but this one is gonna be really popular on wifi and people will be on like all the time instead of battling npcs the whole time and it wont get boring as easy or maybe at all

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
The only reason Brawl will fail depends on how good the Wifi is. Seriously. Most reviewers grade games depending on how good the multiplayer is I.E the AVERAGE Halo 3. The only reason why people say its perfect is because of its multiplayer.
brawl wont fail if the wifi is mediocre because if u havent noticed melee been around for six years ad its still goin strong and there was no wifi, people will get together and have tournemnts just like they did with melee if the online is sufficient then thats all that will really be needed. The mulitplaer is amazing as is and with the large # of new characters to come more stages improved graphics, new modes it will surpass melee for sure and will most likley meet expectations, this is Sakurais last time make an epic super smash bros and hes not about to **** it up

Top Bottom