• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else is nervous about Brawl potentially sucking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I forgot about that, I was practicing wding and SHL with Falco to see if I could do it and I tried to shffl and got owned by the camera lol so I practiced WDs until I had to go. Sometimes the controls are too unresponsive to WD right, it's like my timing gets thrown off.

I hope by the time I'm ready to go to college [I'm 15 now so maybe 3 more years give or take?] they'll have tournaments and smashfests nearby so I can actually play people who can put my skills to the test. Right now the only skill test I have is fighting teaming scrubs with their newbie items.
You're 15? A lot smarter than most 15 year old Ive met. Hell when I was 15 I didnt even play melee :laugh:

Well it really sucks that you have to live in scrubtown, but you have a GREAT mindset, the perfect one to improve your game. I think the online experience will benefit you more than most.

Sensai

Smash Master
Dylan_Tnga said:
I don't agree with you. Pikachu ness and Kirby in N64 smash were more broken than shiek fox falco and marth could ever be in melee.
Quoted for truth, emphasis, and all that other good stuff.

You've already been answered, but Taj is the man who used to main Mewtwo. He plays Fox now, I believe....it was a sad day for all of us. I pretty much cry everytime he beats Omar's Sheik.

Also, to touch on the 'honor' thing (it's a dangerous topic, so I'll touch with a ten foot pole): while I agree that most less advanced/competitive players believe edgegaurding/hogging and even wavedashing is somehow 'dishonorable,' I've never had anybody gimme **** about SHFFLing or any of the other advanced techs. I've only had people ask me how to do this or that, but never someone who outright refused that it was legit.

And I think that playing a low tier character well shows that you have balls, not honor. People often use that word in the incorrect context, and this is a shining example. They're not 'honorable' for using 'worse' characters, they're more gutsy and are more ambitious. When they kick ***, then they're to be respected. Respect =/= honor.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Around here people refer to me as a 'game tick' lol. I take it as a compliment, they say that I can master just about any game as long as it has quality and it's fun for me. Which I think is true to an extent since I've gotten rid of all of my bad traits [quick temper, quitting games [unless I'm tired playing it], excuses] the only thing is that I'm not the best, nor anywhere near the best.

I just have to pick up a new hobby so I don't turn into a bum and play games too much.

If Brawl doesn't please me I'll be one of those people playing melee [at tournaments if I can get to any] and loving it as much as I love it now.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Also, to touch on the 'honor' thing (it's a dangerous topic, so I'll touch with a ten foot pole):
I don't think it's even debatable. Honor in video games doesnt exist. The purpose is to win, the game doesn't know whether or not you have honor and it doesnt consider it to decide who wins and who loses.

To quote a genius :

The first step in becoming a top player is the realization that playing to win means doing whatever most increases your chances of winning. The game knows no rules of “honor” or of “cheapness.” The game only knows winning and losing.
Sensai said:
while I agree that most less advanced/competitive players believe edgegaurding/hogging and even wavedashing is somehow 'dishonorable,'
Bah you're doing that spin doctor thing where you just change words around like... globar warming ----> climat change or black guy ----> african american

by less advanced/competitive players you meant scrubs.

And anyway your way of putting it makes it seem like most people who can't do the techs are scrubs. While you might be right about it I still have hope that there are more people like Red Exodus out there that haven't mastered the techniques but don't feel the need to make use of intangible irrelevant concepts like honor and tie them into a video game that only knows two outcomes to a match. player 1 wins or player 2 wins. Thats it.

Sensai the wise said:
And I think that playing a low tier character well shows that you have balls, not honor. People often use that word in the incorrect context, and this is a shining example. They're not 'honorable' for using 'worse' characters, they're more gutsy and are more ambitious. When they kick ***, then they're to be respected. Respect =/= honor.
Brilliant. Could not have put it better myself. Rock on :)

Sensai

Smash Master
Spin Doctor Sensai, yep, that's me. That's also, coincidentally, my DJing name (no, not really).

I don't really see it as being a 'scrub.' My reasoning's simple: we were all like that once, and, come Brawl, we'll be like that again for a bit. 'Scrub' makes it seem like it's their fault somehow, and I don't really like that.

Dylan_Tnga said:
I don't think it's even debatable. Honor in video games doesnt exist. The purpose is to win, the game doesn't know whether or not you have honor and it doesnt consider it to decide who wins and who loses.
You're right. The game does not know. The players, however, do.

Not that it makes any difference for Smash, haha. In some games, not as many videogames fall into this category, I enjoy showing mercy on those that aren't as good. Risk, for example, is a great example. Player X has 2 countries left, and you can completely wipe him out. Or, you can show him mercy, and he'll respect you for it and (may) end up saving your *** later. Or, worse case scenario, they come back and whoop your ***. So what? You learn not to trust, spare them again.

So, in one on one games (read: not Smash games, just games in general. Smash, it doesn't work....unless it's FFA) it's not useful (except as another form of overkill), but in games where there are more then one opponent or one opposing team, then it is useful.

The problem with that quote, Dylan, is that not everyone's playing to win all the time. I enjoy ******* around as Jigglypuff on a 4 man FFA on Hyrule. It's just fun. In saying this, however, I'm definitely NOT saying that I would throw a tourney match on something as abstract and unclear as Smash 'honor,' as I wouldn't expect anyone to give it to me.

kinshou

Smash Rookie
lol the thread has deviated from its original goal.. sorta

but anyways
since u were talking about techs earlier
i wanna just ask someting about missle canceling

i get an empty missle animation when i try it some times.. is this cuz im shooting it too late?

and yea any help in learning it would be nice.. thnx x]

AxemRed

Smash Journeyman
The best, I repeat BEST way to improve your smash game is to have at least 20 or so matches with someone who completly ***** you.
A lot of people don't realize just how true this is. First time I faced PC Chris, he four stocked me once, and I managed one of those "accidental" kills the second round. A few months later I faced him again first round. Took off two stock the first time, and three the second (he SD'ed by side-b'ing with Falco :laugh: ). After those two matches, the only people I had trouble with were the top players at tourneys, all the friends I used to be about equal with were then not much of a challenge. I'm hoping online gives me a chance to practice against good people without too much lag/etc, I actually feel I could place top 10 in tourneys (local ones) if I had people to practice with. Without a constant flow of challenging opponents, there's just no incentive to continue.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
lol the thread has deviated from its original goal.. sorta

but anyways
since u were talking about techs earlier
i wanna just ask someting about missle canceling

i get an empty missle animation when i try it some times.. is this cuz im shooting it too late?

and yea any help in learning it would be nice.. thnx x]
It means you are doing it too late, theres still no lag because you jump canceled the smash missile animation, but the missile doesnt have time to come out of the gun before you hit the ground. A common problem in performing the extremly difficult full hop double missile technique with samus.

Do you do short hop missile? Its just timing, and if you're getting an empty missile animation then that just means you're late on the forward b.

A lot of people don't realize just how true this is. First time I faced PC Chris, he four stocked me once, and I managed one of those "accidental" kills the second round. A few months later I faced him again first round. Took off two stock the first time, and three the second (he SD'ed by side-b'ing with Falco :laugh: ). After those two matches, the only people I had trouble with were the top players at tourneys, all the friends I used to be about equal with were then not much of a challenge. I'm hoping online gives me a chance to practice against good people without too much lag/etc, I actually feel I could place top 10 in tourneys (local ones) if I had people to practice with. Without a constant flow of challenging opponents, there's just no incentive to continue.
.... you play with PC chris?!?!??!?!?! Despite how gay he talks and looks hes SO EFFING GOOD AT SMASH...

I am so jealous of you now. I get to play the top players in Canada OOOOOooooh there's an achievement.

Im forever going to suck at melee because im too lazy to go to the states. Sucky. Sucky sucky sucky sucky sucky. :(

P.S REALLY jealous

Superstar

Smash Champion
About the tiers, I too wished it was more balanced, but such a prospect is impossible. For example, ICs used to be bad, but when desynching came along, they rose up. Also, even though Fox kicks butt, not as many people would play as him if he were not fun to use. In fact, I am started to get sucked into high tiers, I need to not forget my lower tier characters. Already learned the waveshine [not consistent], and the shorthop blaster [could use more aim].

Also, double missle is a very difficult trick, in comparison to others? There's still hope for me yet. :) I worked so hard on that trick, and I still occasionally miss it [and now more so that I practiced too much with Fox]
You're 15? A lot smarter than most 15 year old Ive met. Hell when I was 15 I didnt even play melee :laugh:

Well it really sucks that you have to live in scrubtown, but you have a GREAT mindset, the perfect one to improve your game. I think the online experience will benefit you more than most.
That's why I am crazy for Brawl. I cannot travel, I cannot go to a random person's house, and there are few tournaments in Miami, Florida. Actually, I don't want to go to tournaments, but smashfests, as I have no income whatsoever.

I have this one friend, not so much of a scrub, but a supernoob. He says some crazy things. At one point, he said I was boring him because I am too "indecisive" with my characters. [I played Mario, Samus, Link, Fox. That was before I picked up Pikachu].

Another weird thing, when I first picked up Samus, I stunk BADLY, my missles would get caped to my face, and I was 3 stocked. Then a few weeks later, I was owning him, and he noticed no improvement. I was double missling him, but he said my Double missle was useless because I did not aim, and only some of the missles hit [you can't aim a double missle, and duh most of the missles are gonna miss]. Also, I would jump over caped missles as well. :)

Also, he assumes that since I can't use dashdancing well, dashdancing is a useless move that won't help at all. He thinks the shorthop blaster is useless, even though I told him its not to beat him up, but to force an approach. He said he could just cape it, or shieldroll.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Actually, my mistake. Taj does main Fox, but he came down here to SD with Forward and kicked *** in the tourney with Mewtwo. Matter of fact, he kicked MY *** with Mewtwo. It's scary stuff, ESPECIALLY if you play a space animal.

What now?

kinshou

Smash Rookie
lol im 15 too!

well i never thot dashdancing was really useful
i mean.. ur just moving around like an idiot in the middle of the field..
if u just move back a bit, ur still jsut as predictable as before

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Dash Dancing is useful in certain instances, especially for CF. Fox can use it because if he does it right in front of his opponent and JC an up-smash out of it at anytime. So no, it's not predictable.

AxemRed

Smash Journeyman
.... you play with PC chris?!?!??!?!?!
Used to play against him, as I was paired up against him first round pretty often. Actually, since a few months ago, I've been taking a break from tourneys. Now I only play if a friend wants to. And it's funny, I think I've gotten even better o.O (mindgame-wise). Maybe I'll go to a couple more right before Brawl comes out. [/absentminded rambling]

Edit: Dashdancing is also useful when combined with wavedashing, it can make your movement hard to predict, esp. w/ faster characters, as long as you don't overuse the same approaches/etc.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Actually, my mistake. Taj does main Fox, but he came down here to SD with Forward and kicked *** in the tourney with Mewtwo. Matter of fact, he kicked MY *** with Mewtwo. It's scary stuff, ESPECIALLY if you play a space animal.

What now?
Im not suprised.... he 0-deaths the space animal in shadowclaw. Thats one of my favorite combo vids ever... his use of downthrow to fair to fastfalled fair, to another fair, to another fair... too pwnage..

About dashdancing... good advice for captain falcon players is if you can dashdance. DO IT. Increases your chances of controlling the match for a little bit.

kinshou

Smash Rookie
oh.. i see..
but i mean isnt dash dancing just moving back and forth really fast?

i just dont really see hte point of it.. if u wd backwards, he cant really do anything to u right?

i think im just really missing the use of this..
lol can someone open my eyes?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Mindgames, son.

See, when you dashdance you can do ANYTHING out of it. The concept of that is what confuses your opponent... were you to wavedash towards him he would expect a grab or a jab or a smash, and he could see it coming and react accordingly. With a dashdance he has NO clue when you're going to stop doing it, and no clue whats going to come out of it, especially like Zephyr said if you use a crouch cancelled smash with a character like fox for the kill.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
especially like Zephyr said if you use a crouch cancelled smash with a character like fox for the kill.
This made lots of alarm bells go off in my head.

CROUCH CANCEL?

Haha, I'm overreacting. But Jump-canceling is a lot smoother, and it's faster. Don't CC it.

kinshou

Smash Rookie
oh i see.. lol that brings another question

i can jump cancel.. but how do u crouch cancel..
dont know why but it sounds like l cancel o.O

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
This made lots of alarm bells go off in my head.

CROUCH CANCEL?

Haha, I'm overreacting. But Jump-canceling is a lot smoother, and it's faster. Don't CC it.
oh snap I just realized I messed up the terms. Whenever I play fox and I do that I jump cancel it, I know this because I cancel the dash animation by holding up and a rather than crouching and c-sticking up.

Im used to saying crouch cancel because Im a shiek main, I crouch cancel my running downsmashes (A killer move vs space animals)

oh i see.. lol that brings another question

i can jump cancel.. but how do u crouch cancel..
dont know why but it sounds like l cancel o.O
Its easy, when you're in the running or dashing animation, just hold down and you can immediatly smash in any direction you want, or tilt, or whatever. It stops your forward momentum and makes it seem as if you are standing still, much like doing a wavedash but you can travel as fast with it and you can move WHILE doing a smash or other move.

It's a very decent attack though because when you just RUN at someone they expect a dash attack, or a dash grab. But if you crouch cancel a smash you may catch them offguard.

Yota

Smash Apprentice
Oh my goodness! I only visit this forum maybe once every other week, and this topic is still here! Why..won't...it....DIE?!?! O_O

*cough*

Sorry again. And hi. =]

And to kinshou: Crouch canceling is when you take a hit while crouching. This softens the blow so you don't fly as far.

kinshou

Smash Rookie
ohhhh TAHTS called crouch canceling?
lol - -x

that doesnt seem to work against peach now does it lol
(experience from friend electrifying me when i crouch T.T)
lol

also.. crouch canceling just sounds like a DI doesnt it?
DI downwards to sorta brake ur movement

Superstar

Smash Champion
The problem with my dashdances is that I'm not using a fast character, and my friend pelts me with fireballs. Like I said earlier, just because I have not mastered it, he assumes its useless. Luckily, I just learned mobile dash dancing.

Oh, Exodus, I also forgot to mention that I also wish to be 4 stocked by a great player. Also, there are two types of crouch cancel. Crouch cancelling your dash, and crouch cancelling the opponent's attack.

MajiNfraze

Smash Apprentice
We THINK it's getting closer....we actually have no idea. I guess it has to be getting closer, but we're not 100% sure of that seeing as there really isn't a date yet.Oh come off it. We all like to say that we'd hate Brawl if wavedashing wasn't in there, or if this and that weren't in there, but seriously. We're all going to play it, we're all going to buy it. We'll be upset for a bit, but we're going to get over it.We are money, my friend. How many unique people are there on these forums? A lot, is the answer. Multiply that number times 50 dollars, and that's quite a pretty penny. Nintendo doesn't wanna piss us off, either.

[Edit:]

And the whole 'wavedashing was a glitch' thing doesn't really add up. You have to remember that L-Cancelling was a glitch in the first one, but it was modified and kept in.

Good point about the money. Selling a game to every member of the forum (and thats just fans who decided to become a member of an online FORUM, and not including people who just like the game enough to buy its sequel) I think its an instant "gamers choice". Which means they have to drop the price, but they pretty much automatically sell a bazillion copies. A full bazillion. Also, good point about l-canceling. It seems pretty clear that wavedashing is a glitch, but the question is whether or not the dev's LIKE the glitch. It allows for a clear noob/pro distinction, which is very nice. I was very deeply into competitive counter-strike when the 1.6 to Source change was made, and the change effectively killed the community. Instead of multiple leagues full of people, it divided them into 1.6 players, CZ players, and CS;S players. Its still the top action game of all time, but it hurt the community. I HATED source, and have never competed in it. The reasons for my hatred are potentially the same as changes in SSBB.

For those who don't know about the switch, I'll set up a few analogies:

Counter Strike/SSBM is too hard: This is the same issue that SSBM has. Due to its high, almost infinite skill ceiling, a new player, or even a player who's been playing for a good while but never really competitively, will always get completely destroyed by even a low level competitive player. We're not talking just beaten badly. We're talking completely shut-out, 4-stocked, no chance for fun or competition if someone has played more than you. In Source, the "SSBB" of the CS world. they changed the physics engine to accomodate noobs. This could very well happen in SSBB. They added bigger hitboxes, far less recoil, and easy spray patterns. This means that instead of short, controlled bursts with precision, a noobie could kill a pro with a full-auto spray from halfway accross a map. Imagine if they made no shield-hit lag, so that every noob could immediately full smash out of a shield. Or something. Hard to find an analogy, but odds are from what I've experienced, they'll make it easier to kill good players.

I'll set up more when I'm not in class, love to my smashers

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
SO I WAS RIGHT ABOUT SOURCE!!!

I used to play CS nothing serious, but I played 1.6 and I loved it. I mostly just playing like.... 4 hour marathons stoned outta my mind on fy_snow servers since I loved the non-stop action and aiming practice.

When I tried cs source I found myself getting easy headshots, and it felt like the game was just dumbed down, so I still play CS 1.6 today rather than source, I like the gameplay better.

I really hope they don't ''source up'' SSBB, though I have a feeling they might so they can make more $$$$$$$$ but who knows, really. I still have high hopes for brawl being as competitive and technical as melee, and if it has wavedashing I'll give it a shot. Otherwise, Ill just stick with melee since I still have a far way to climb to the top anyway :)

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I'd just like to go back to the last conversation, since this board moves so fast I always miss the good topics. :lick:

People say that playing low tiers doesn't make you unique or honorable. I've seen topics on it around Smashboards.

Playing low tiers actually does, by dictionary definition, make you unique. Since to be "Unique" means to be/do something that other people generally aren't/do. Bowser players are alot more unique than Fox players, just simply becuase there are so many foxes out there, you can't be "unique" in the true sense of the word, if you play Fox (That's, of course, not to say that Fox is in any way a bad character, he's awesome, you just won't turn any heads when you play him.) However, I totally agree that honor is delusion in every possible way, but I don't agree with the unique part of the argument. But of course, like many people mentioned, using that as an excuse is about the most pathetic thing you can possibly do in Smash.

So yeah, just a tiny little thing that bugs me alot. Playing low tiers DOES make you unique. At least, to a certain extent, because every character has people that play them, some just a LOT more than others.

And power to the young people!.... I'm 14. Maybe by the time we're as old as all the legendary smashers, we'll be amazing. <_<

LinkGadra

Smash Apprentice
Melee is already one of the best selling games of the Gamecube, so there is no real reason for them to pull a source on Brawl. They've proven that their system works, so there shouldn't be any major changes made to the engine.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I'd just like to go back to the last conversation, since this board moves so fast I always miss the good topics. :lick:

People say that playing low tiers doesn't make you unique or honorable. I've seen topics on it around Smashboards.

Playing low tiers actually does, by dictionary definition, make you unique. I totally agree that honor is delusion in every possible way, but I don't agree with the unique part of the argument. But of course, like many people mentioned, using that as an excuse is about the most pathetic thing you can possibly do in Smash.

So yeah, just a tiny little thing that bugs me alot. Playing low tiers DOES make you unique. At least, to a certain extent, because every character has people that play them, some just a LOT more than others.

And power to the young people!.... I'm 14. Maybe by the time we're as old as all the legendary smashers, we'll be amazing. <_<
I actually agree with you. You're unique if you can pwn with mewtwo like Taj. But just plain PLAYING a low tier character doesn't make you special.

Another bright 14 year old. Jeez when I was 14 I had dyed hair, listened to linkin park, skateboarded and generally sucked in every possible way. I wasn't an idiot though or I wouldn't have had a foundation on which to base the skills I now posess in music and english today.. just I was into stupid stuff T_T

LinkGada said:
Melee is already one of the best selling games of the Gamecube, so there is no real reason for them to pull a source on Brawl. They've proven that their system works, so there shouldn't be any major changes made to the engine.
Makes sense, I hope they think along the same lines as you :)

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Spin Doctor Sensai, yep, that's me. That's also, coincidentally, my DJing name (no, not really).

I don't really see it as being a 'scrub.' My reasoning's simple: we were all like that once, and, come Brawl, we'll be like that again for a bit. 'Scrub' makes it seem like it's their fault somehow, and I don't really like that.

You're right. The game does not know. The players, however, do.

Not that it makes any difference for Smash, haha. In some games, not as many videogames fall into this category, I enjoy showing mercy on those that aren't as good. Risk, for example, is a great example. Player X has 2 countries left, and you can completely wipe him out. Or, you can show him mercy, and he'll respect you for it and (may) end up saving your *** later. Or, worse case scenario, they come back and whoop your ***. So what? You learn not to trust, spare them again.

So, in one on one games (read: not Smash games, just games in general. Smash, it doesn't work....unless it's FFA) it's not useful (except as another form of overkill), but in games where there are more then one opponent or one opposing team, then it is useful.
This happened to me once, I can only play FFAs [it sucks but it's either that or no smash] no I spare no one, unless they are being edgeguarded by the person they're fighting.

I hope they don't because for some reason companies like to fix whats not broken.

Anyway, good news guys. I can SHFFL a bit with Falcon. I totally kneed some scrubs in the face lol, I just need to learn to L-cancel and short hop a bit more consistently but the fast falling part is under control.

Superstar

Smash Champion
The biggest problem I had with SHFFL was figuring out which came first, the aireal attack, or the fastfall. Once I figured out it was the attack, I learned SHFFLing in an hour with Mario. [I could already consistently shorthop, and I practiced L-Cancel before, but I was so much of an idiot that I did not perfect L-Cancel before]. Since I already knew the basic parts to an extent, I just had to get them going in a string.

I played a bout of original smash recently. I learned something, the reason I prefer Melee is not simply for the speed, but for the techs. For example, SHFFL is impossible in the original, because you cannot fastfall while an attack is taking place. You have to wait until the attack is over, and I use Mario...

I greatly missed up and down throw, those were amazing for combos. Sidestep was gone, as was airdodge, I missed them. Not to mention the wavedash, how I disliked using shields so much. You cannot wall jump or wall tech in SSB, which could have saved me from some combos.

About the speed, as long as the attack speed is the same, I don't mind [some attacks take way too long]. I like faster speed, but since its going to be online, its inevitably going to slow down. Also, if SHFFLS as they are in Melee were usable in the original smash, it would have sped up SSB oh so much. I think the best they can do [since there is going to be online], is too go for a middle ground between the two, harder than SSB, easier than Melee. Of course, I hope it leans to Melee a wee bit more. Like the attack speed being exactly the same.

Sensai

Smash Master
Playing a low tier character makes you unique. Playing him well makes you special.

(that's probably one of the most prolific Smash-related things I've ever said, and, IMO, that's saying quite a bit)

And about this whole Source vs 1.6 deal, I don't think it's completely fair to compare them. Yes, Source is not nearly as difficult as 1.6, but I'm not sure that that's due to the fact that they intended for it to be that way. 1.6 is 1.6, not 0.0 (or whatever it is now) like Source is; they've had a LOT of time to balanced 1.6 out.

And even if Valve did make Source easier, it's not really fair it to compare it to the Smash series. The way 1.6 works is that you HAVE to play online and it's a ***** to play with just a few of your friends and no one else. Therefore, if you play online, the odds are you're going to run into people who are good (as CS is a really competitive game). Thus, they'd have to dumb it down a little so that the normal player could actually compete. This is NOT the case with Melee to Brawl, as it's simple (and it might even be easier) to play with just your friends.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
This happened to me once, I can only play FFAs [it sucks but it's either that or no smash] no I spare no one, unless they are being edgeguarded by the person they're fighting.

I hope they don't because for some reason companies like to fix whats not broken.

Anyway, good news guys. I can SHFFL a bit with Falcon. I totally kneed some scrubs in the face lol, I just need to learn to L-cancel and short hop a bit more consistently but the fast falling part is under control.
LOL when i learned that stuff(like two years ago) i practiced som much, i just stayed for hours practicing wavedashes, shorthops, l-cancels and everything else out there, it took me like a 3 months before i could do it without messing up...

Red Exodus

Smash Master
^ I guess you didn't read my sig. I was playing casual smash for my GCs entire life span, I only discovered these advanced techniques when I joined the site. I probably won't perfect these techniques until I get my Wii.

My school is having an arcade on Wednesday so I plan to practice then too, I just hope the noobs bring their own controllers because there's nothing worse than someone else's sweat on your controller.

Superstar

Smash Champion
^ Maybe I shouldn't tell you that sweat contains urine. Oops, too late. Also, why would you have to give them yours? Just tell them to find their own.

Well, work for your Wii. Once you get the money, call Gamestop everyday, 3 times a day. If you have a relative in a store, have one hold it for you. 2 weeks after Wii came out, I found out my aunt worked in Target, so she told me about the second shipment, and I got it.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
^ Maybe I shouldn't tell you that sweat contains urine. Oops, too late. Also, why would you have to give them yours? Just tell them to find their own.

Well, work for your Wii. Once you get the money, call Gamestop everyday, 3 times a day. If you have a relative in a store, have one hold it for you. 2 weeks after Wii came out, I found out my aunt worked in Target, so she told me about the second shipment, and I got it.
I know about urine in sweat since I do biology, it's all in the salts [yuck].

I'm gonna to have to order it online [my mom is still deciding whether she wants to use it or not] since there aren't any gaming retail stores here that won't rip me off.

Superstar

Smash Champion
I know about urine in sweat since I do biology, it's all in the salts [yuck].

I'm gonna to have to order it online [my mom is still deciding whether she wants to use it or not] since there aren't any gaming retail stores here that won't rip me off.
Can't you try Target or Best Buy. You could use GameStop or EBGames if you won't fall for their ripoffs. When I bought my Second DS, they tried to tell me I had to buy a game, which I already had 1, and they said that you need more than 1 cartraidge in order to play SM64DS multiplayer. I didn't believe them.

Just say you want a Wii, and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom