• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else hopes for no cuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think Lucario, toon link and wolf or falco will be cut.I really hope Lucas doesn't get cut.
I wouldn't worry about Lucas getting cut if you ask me. I can't really think of anything that could cause him to get removed.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
The only character I would be happy to see cut is Toon Link, Wind Waker is my favourite zelda game but I just absolutely abhor the idea of multiple versions of a character. It comes across excessive and indulgent. I think toon link is going to be replaced with a different link though unfortunately.

I even say this as someone who enjoys playing as toon link, just don't agree with the concept behind it when there's a shortage of space. By all means include another legend of zelda character, just not another link.

D

Deleted member

The only character I would be happy to see cut is Toon Link, Wind Waker is my favourite zelda game but I just absolutely abhor the idea of multiple versions of a character. It comes across excessive and indulgent. I think toon link is going to be replaced with a different link though unfortunately.
Hopefully if Toon Link gets replaced that the next child Link is more unique just like how Toon Link was more unique than Young Link was.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Toon Link is probably the only one who I don't want to come back simply because he's another Link. Even if they make him have a unique moveset, it'd still be bittersweet because he will still just be the second link. As to others, I wouldn't be too sad if Jiggs didn't make it back though I'd rather she stayed. Same with Snake. I honestly don't really want any cuts though...especially not Wolf, Lucario, R.O.B or Lucas.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
All I want is Game and Watch ,Ganondorf,Wolf to not be cut then I'll be happy! btw i'm saying this again Wolf isn't a clone just so you know :l

Groose

Smash Champion
I wouldn't worry about Lucas getting cut if you ask me. I can't really think of anything that could cause him to get removed.
Time constraints. If Nintendo really wants to rush Smash because they need a system seller, Lucas cut is a possibility. I do feel as if Sakurai will be very hesitant to do so, however. Lucas is an absolute lock if character DLC were to happen.

If Nintendo doesn't try to rush the game, he'll almost definitely be included. But with the Wii U's need for a system seller, they may not let Sakurai delay the game as he did with Brawl.

All I want is Game and Watch ,Ganondorf,Wolf to not be cut then I'll be happy! btw i'm saying this again Wolf isn't a clone just so you know :l
I know this and I like Wolf. But that won't make me heartbroken if he is excluded; I'd actually like to have him excluded if it meant we could get some fresher blood on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom