• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else got the Yoshi amiibo?

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
So, which do you prefer:

Smash Yoshi amiibo:

Or the Super Mario Yoshi amiibo:

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Yoshi was one of the first amiibos that I got back when they were first released.

He's one of my favorite video game characters. Of course I couldn't resist the opportunity to get his amiibo!

Last edited:

DragN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jjaneck1
3DS FC
3523-2929-6445
I wish I had a Yoshi amiibo. :( I can't find them. I only c Luigis and Zeldas and sometimes Marios

AirJordans

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
haventthewit
Switch FC
SW-6898-5786-4663
I was thinking about buying an amiibo. What would be a good team-mate for Yoshi?
I wouldn't really look at it that way. The amiibos get buffs even if you don't feed them equipment so people don't really like playing against them as it isn't a real match against that kind of character. You should be pretty proficient with a character to train an amiibo of that kind as well so you may want to consider a Yoshi or somebody you have as a secondary.

HoS_Beast

Smash Cadet
NNID
Xillians
I have 2 yoshis. or rather, my friend has one and i have the other. Both are smash yoshis. as for which one looks the best, nothing beats the yarn. Because SO ****ING CUTE!

Rhydon65

Smash Rookie
I have a Yoshi amiibo. In game his color is blue and his name is Caboose, a cookie for anyone who gets the reference.

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
I <3 My Yoshi amiibo. I have trained it to be my ideal training partner.:4yoshi:

Top Bottom