• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who do you think is going to be the last charictor announced???

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
basically it means it's silly to say it would spoil or ruin the game for us if all the characters were to get announced, because your still gonna play it and your gonna love every god **** minute of it
Lol I mean that when you get the game and you play it, you won't have any surprises when you see a certain character unlocked. Surprises are what make the game fun in the beginning :]

maxieman

Smash Ace
Lol I mean that when you get the game and you play it, you won't have any surprises when you see a certain character unlocked. Surprises are what make the game fun in the beginning :]
yeah I was a bit over-dramatifying it :laugh:

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
A few weeks ago, I would've thought it'd be Sonic.

But now... I think it'll probably be Ridley or Megaman.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'd like it to be a character that is on the chopping block but that still has a chance. (Falco, Ness, etc.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I'm hoping that they don't reveal many more characters actually. Keep more surprises.

As for who I'd like last... either Capt. F, Ganondorf, Megaman, or Bomberman. =]

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
Well logically if Megaman was not revealed before the last then he would be the last reveal. But I dont think that they would leave Megaman to that late if he was in because he would boost sales of the game. Therefore the last character (excluding megaman) would probably be Geno because the people who are most excited for Geno(hardcore nintendo fans) will alreay buy the game anyways.

JPW

Smash Ace
i was expecting to see King DeeDee announced last.

Now I think it could be Megaman or Mr. Game and Watch.

Sonovin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonovin
3DS FC
2466-3203-5587
Bruce Lee!

But, seriously, probably Megaman.

=]

gamelover15

Smash Apprentice
We are probably not getting anymore Veterans because the rest are unlockables (Yes, CF and Ness [hopefully] are retaining unlockable status)

The next character annouced will be most likely Krystal (if not, Wolf) I'm not being biased, but Starfox series needs another starter rep =/

atom-smasher

Smash Rookie
C. falcon is the next char but the last will be the most unexpected the
banjo and kazooie combo

AIM0001

Smash Lord
It's most likely going to be a 3rd party character or something tells me that Cpt. Olimar will be the last one announced for the 1st party new comers. The last veteran charcter that will be announced is proabably Mewtwo. Yeah I'd say that's a good guess cuz I know he's coming back. Hell if jigglypuff gets to return then Mewtwo should as well.(With improved moveset.)

BryanTheHedgehog

Smash Rookie
Well, I know one thing Mewtwo is long gone cause of Pokemon trainer. I think the last one annouced is maybe MegaMan, Shadow, Knux, or NiGHT:dizzy:

Rai Thunder

Smash Rookie
It seems likely to be the third third-party character, but I get the feeling that there will be characters hidden in the game that won't be announced on the Dojo. Suprises and all that.

Mega Man or Pac-Man are likely candidates.

Top Bottom