• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you second?

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
I main 4 characters.

1. Marth
2. Zero
3. Kirby
4. Falco

As you can see all of the character I play are dramatically different from each other....
But they all are very worthy characters.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
1. ZSS
2. ZSS
3. ZSS
4. ZSS

Yep, all ZSS for me. I play other characters to some levels of mastery, but I'm only ever going to use Zero Suit in tourneys.

brg

Smash Ace
Honesty, actually. I'm pretty good with a few other characters, but nowhere near as good as I am with ZSS.
then you master zss, not the others ;)

but im just kidding your statement was funny

who did you play with in melee?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
then you master zss, not the others ;)

but im just kidding your statement was funny

who did you play with in melee?
I was a Peach guy. But she's sooo bad in this game, and I don't like her new playstyle very much. =./

brg

Smash Ace
I was a Peach guy. But she's sooo bad in this game, and I don't like her new playstyle very much. =./
I was crushed when I played samus, maybe if I see an insane samus to inspire me I might pick her up again...

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I was crushed when I played samus, maybe if I see an insane samus to inspire me I might pick her up again...
Rohins, Hylian, Jasona and Xyro all do great things with her. Nevertheless, the playstyle for Samus has generally become boring as hell for me. It used to be a lot more fun and fluid.

M@v

Subarashii!
I feel your pain....I was a samus melee main all the way. HATE her in brawl. However I do like Zero suit, and Im still playing as one of my favorite characters. I dont think I have quite up to a main skill level yet, but she will probably be my 3rd main soon, along with Fox and MK.

Kind of a random question, but i have to ask: In general, are you supposed to throw away armor pieces at the beginning of a tourney match? I don't see how they are considered items, more of a projectile. Another example are the wheels on warios bike, and the random items peach and DDD can draw out. I know people who think both sides.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Kind of a random question, but i have to ask: In general, are you supposed to throw away armor pieces at the beginning of a tourney match? I don't see how they are considered items, more of a projectile. Another example are the wheels on warios bike, and the random items peach and DDD can draw out. I know people who think both sides.
Never. If your opponent has a problem with it, they're probably a noob. Dedede can't pull capsules when items are all set to off. Can't do anything about Peach's but she has a 3/427 chance (something incredibly low in that area) of pulling one.

Bouse

Smash Ace
I've actually started to expand my roster surprisingly to:
1. ZSS
2. Ike
3. Mario
4. Pokemon Trainer
5. Link

To anyone looking for a really fun alternative to the Zamus play-style I'd heavily suggest PT. Such a fun character due to it's inherent intricacies.

ChaoticSamus

Smash Apprentice
Well because Zamus is my second Marth is my first. Back in Melee I mained Samus for a long while. But then I found out that Samus's biggest weakness is Marth. So I figured that if I play w/Marth I'll figure out enough and that would mean that I would know what I was up against but then I got hooked.

But when I heard of Brawl I was thinking a new begginning with Samus was in order. I found from those here who got Brawl early that Samus got nerfed...bad. So that's when I got to playing as Zamus. I started to get better and now I play as her alot.

But anyway I have Marth 1st, ZSS 2nd, and Snake 3rd

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Main: ZSS
My Secondary has now become Pit because he's like Samus's Brother to me...since..well the games are on the same engine. I Consider them brother and sister :p
I moved Zelda down to my third now.

I learned so much with ZSS, I know how to play her. But I like to have backups just incase.
And besides, all 3 of them are RIGHT next to each other on the character selection screen.

RandomJelly

Smash Rookie
ZSS and TL are my most-used seconds, though I only use TL against the CPU. I may start having ZSS as my main in the future, though.

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
My secondary would be Samus in the Fusion/Gravity Suit. i love Metroid and mained Samus in 64 and Peach in Melee so Peach is another favorite still.

Nyr

Smash Cadet
My secondary is probably G&W or Ike. I started out with them, but figured ZSS works way better for me. Also, she's way more interesting to play with in my opinion. ^_^

Phazonin

Smash Cadet
I main ZSS above everyone else, and second Varia Suit Samus. I also second Sheik... I tend to have a thing for incredibly fast females in skintight suits. ;)

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
i second Wario, and DK, i would like to get good with zelda also

smaci92

Smash Lord
I said that I only main ZSS and that's it...up there ^. But now, I like playing with Zelda and ZSS. I don't call my Zelda a secondary though; I call her my 2nd main because I use both of them the same amount! ;)

blueshirt314

Smash Cadet
HAHAHA, PT is my main and ZSS is my second. I just like playing a big range of characters, so PT is my major character because he's three-in-one.

Top Bottom