• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you plan to unlock first/in order?

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
Well definitely Sonic first since he's my main, then Corrin since she/he is my secondary main and then Ridley since he was one of my most wanted for this game. Everyone else will purely be random.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I keep forgetting about the amiibo potential. I have a few but the ones I’m definitely gonna use at the beginning if this is a thing are Duck Hunt and Bowser. Possibly Dark Pit, Zelda and Lucas too but they would feel a little more out of place with the original 8/12; if I can get one hopefully Chrom.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
I know ya'll probably thing I'm a terrible Smash fan/player BUT since I own a TON of amiibo and if that rumor is true I'm just gonna spend 20 minutes tapping and unlocking: :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultike::ultinkling::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultgnw::ultness::ultolimar::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpikachu::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer: (assuming Charizard works for him), :ultridley::ultrobin:ultrosalina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultsamus::ultsheik::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultwario::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultzelda::ultzss: off the get go as those are the characters with amiibo I currently own and in Ridley and Wolf's case the amiibo I'm getting with the game on launch. I really wish K.Rool's amiibo was available launch as I REALLY want to use him more than anyone.

Top Bottom