• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Dances?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Who dances on smashboards? I do dance in my college (not as a subject), mostly hip-hop and poppin but im currently in the middle of learning Krump and a bit of breakdancing. And me and my group have some big show with a story line to it and everything coming up and we chose to put loads of different types of dances init, such as Krump, Lindy-hop, comtempary (however you spell that) and even a bit of Irish Tap Dancing lol.
It should be interesting to know who dances on smashboards. Even if you dont dance with a group and you feel you just as rhythm or can dance in general, please explain and say what type of dancing you can do.
My show is in 12 days btw so when I do it im gonna try post my solo on youtube and show you lot.

silentnight

Smash Rookie
I do but mostly ball room
i do the rumba,merengue,tango,mambo,the cha cha and many other dance
also line dance but what i really want to learn is the waltz ,salsa and the Argentine style tango

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
We used to have to do dancing at school, so I did it for 7 years. That was a long time ago now so now I dance like the white man was meant to, I'll leave it at that.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I dance salsa/merengue. When I start at FIU, I'll be taking hip hop classes.

I've also always wanted to learn the Vietnesse Waltz or whatever that's called. Such a graceful style.

Top Bottom