• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who can infinite grab Lucas?

Smash Master
I'm playing against a Lucas who sucks, but I suck worse. I'm currently using Marth, and we always play on FD, and I can't reliably get around PKF spam. I win with MK, but ... yeah. Is there any character that can infinite CG Lucas where he can't eventually get to the ledge.

Snail

Smash Lord
Marth and Charizard's CGs take him to the ledge (and don't do a whole lot of damage either) so yeah, I think the Ice Climbers are the only ones.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
most of marths attacks, if hit you with the very tip of his sword, act as a sweetspot with extreme amounts of knockback

Levitas

the moon
Same way you escape marth's and charizards, you DI away. He has to twirl around fast to make you guesss which way, but that's a 50-50 shot.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Falco's can be escaped if you try jumping in between grabs.
This is incorrect and is a result of poor execution on Falco's part, Falco's CG on lucas goes to just under 40% at which point he can D-air spike. Don't try to jump out of the spike, just DI away and use your double jump.

Iron Mushroom

Smash Apprentice
This is incorrect and is a result of poor execution on Falco's part, Falco's CG on lucas goes to just under 40% at which point he can D-air spike. Don't try to jump out of the spike, just DI away and use your double jump.
Yeah. I've tried jumping out of it, but I only get out if the Falco is late on grab attempt allowing me escape. This stragedty is much better on how to escape.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
How to escape Marth's infinite grab pliz !!??
*looks at the marth icon next to Andea's name*......somethings amiss here :laugh:

theres a thing called Extra Inch DI where you DI up and away from marth and smash the c-stick away from him. It places you right outside of his grab range...although he can still dash grab you

Top Bottom