• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are your Prime Candidatesfor Smash Bros. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
With all this talk of Brawl characters, occasionally one is mentioned that I think is a little to fresh to really be considered an All-Star. My ussal comment is that these should be held of for per Smash Bros. 4, if there is one. I finally decided to make a thread on the topic, so here goes.

1. Those in limbo. These characters could very well be in Brawl, and I am a staunch supporter of many of them, but they could conceivably be held off till the next game in order to save room.

1. Hero of Winds
2. Captain Olimar
3. Krystal
4. Toad
5. Ephraim
6. Red
7. Deoxys
8. Regigigas
9. Chibi-Robo
10. Andy or other Advance wars character.

2. Newbies. A lot of these characters get support, but they're games aren't that old or haven't been released yet

1. Midna
2. M-09
3. Mona
4. 9-Volt
5. Elite Beat Agents
6. Claus
7. Pokey Minch

3. Third party also-rans. The doors are open to a groupd of characters much larger than NIntendo's but only two can get in. HEre are the people who may get in a more third-party oriented Smash

1. Viewtiful Joe
2. Simon Belmont
3. Bomberman
4. Tails
5. Protoman or later Megaman equivalent
6. Sora

Would you like to see these guys in Smash 4, or are you impatient? Want to add anyone? Think Sakurai will develop Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom