• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Are You Running From? Camera Graffiti for Smash!

would you like to see this character in Smash?

• Total voters

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
these nameless characters appeared on the Game Boy Camera as error signs, as well as easter eggs when you pressed "Run" on the menu. they are iconic among almost all who have used the Game Boy Camera, and I feel they'd be fitting for a Smash inclusion.

feel free to post your custom movesets, concept art, and opinions, even if they are negative.

would make a great surprise character among the likes of Duck Hunt and Wii Fit Trainer

Nintendo's portable software is desperately underrepresented in Smash

Nintendo hasn't mentioned the Game Boy Camera in years, so it'd be nice to see this quirky bit of software make a comeback

moveset potential to use characters and items from different Nintendo camera based applications, such as flying with the Budgie from 3DS Camera, or manipulating a foe's shape and size using trick lens

the Game Boy Camera is popular, and has been used in a variety of media, including Banjo-Tooie, the Neil Young album Silver and Gold and Hong Kong zombie film Bio Zombie

B: FUNtography: Camera Graffiti takes a photo with the Game Boy Camera. unlike the real Game Boy Camera, this one has flash photography, and stuns anybody caught in it's radius

Up B: Budgie: the Budgie from the 3DS Camera appears and picks up Camera Graffiti by his shirt, letting him fly

Side B: Face Pilot: Camera Graffiti gets out a hang glider from Face Pilot, and flies with it. almost like a flying version of Wario Bike.

Down B: Trick Lens: a grab-like attack similar to Wario's Chomp. Camera Graffiti picks up a foe and then after a direction is pressed on the joystick, he stretches them out vertically or horizontally depending on which direction is pressed, then throws them. it's different from a grab in that pummels can't be preformed, and even through Trick Lens sends foes flying faster and further than his grabs, it doesn't deal damage.

Final Smash: RUN: similar to Duck Hunt's Final Smash. Camera Graffiti sends his foes into the world of Game Boy Camera, where various quirky characters from the software such as dancing Mario, crying boy and self-eating guy appear, and then all the Camera Graffiti characters, both Japanese and International, appear, startling the victims.

Wario Wario Wario

TooBadWaluigiTime

Yomi's Biggest Fan

AirMac1

MacDaddyNook

JadeBladeGamer22

Last edited:

Spiwizzle

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mama Mii-a
3DS FC
5429-9383-9253
I honestly think this would work better as an assist trophy! Like maybe it would doodle on the screen, or perhaps other stuff from the game could attack fighters! It would even be customizable!! Using the vault, you could add your own faces!!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Holy ****! These guys are nightmare fuel.

Though I'm like TooBadWaluigiTime, they would be funny but more likely as AT's. Like the moveset though.

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
I need this in my life! And I didn’t even remember they existed until now!

Also, who else remembers that 3ds game where you shoot images of your friends heads with propellers in them

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
I'm a little unsure if they could count as they are A) modified photos of real people and B) static images and not really characters. Still, the Game Boy Camera was one of my favorite games on the original GB, so I'd love to see it any sort of nod.

Top Bottom