• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are you going to make your Miis and which type?

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Myself: Gunner or Fighter
Naoto (Persona): Gunner
Hank Hill: Brawler
Ice-T: Brawler
Nikki: Sword Fighter

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I'm interested in the gunner and swordfighter. Because...you know...avatar and junk. *coughs*

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Gunner seems the most interesting to me. I was super "ugh. yeah, whatever" about Miis before, but the way the concept was handled is extremely interesting, and I look forward to it.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
For starters, I'm definitely going to have to play the Third Doctor as a Brawler (pretty fitting I'd say, anyone who's seen Classic Doctor Who would probably say the same), and River Song as a Gunner. Not sure about the others, but I downloaded a bunch of Doctor Who and Game of Thrones Mii's, so I have options.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably going to my own Mii:

And I'm gonna try using the gunner class

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
George Costanza, Jerry Seinfeld, Lil B the BasedGod, my ex-girlfriend, Jesus Christ, Bruce Lee, Angry Video Game Nerd, Chief Arino, Tony Hawk and Ronald McDonald.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have no idea who Sakurai is gonna be, but I know for sure I'll spend a few days trying to make the perfect Homura Mii and make her a gunner.
Also for the lulz I'll take my Olimar Mii and make him a brawler. Because why not.
If Lucas is cut, I'll also make him a brawler so he can punch those f***ers who got in before him.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Brawler:
-Jason Voorhees

Swordsman:
-Darth Vader, if option for energy sword
-Ganondorf, so he can finally have a sword
-Sora

Gunner:
-Ironman
-Captain N, if NES Zapper option

Reader

Smash Apprentice
When I played Mariokart 8, I saw a bearded female Mii called "Conchita". I might copy the idea to distract my opponents. Any class will suit her/(him?).

Last edited:

Tiptup

Smash Cadet
Charles Barkley-Gunner, because he'll be shottin hoops while he's shottin foes

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Brawler - Regal Bryant (Tales of Symphonia), Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
Swordfighter - Lyn (Fire Emblem), Jon Snow (Game of Thrones), Kratos (Tales of Symphonia)
Gunner - Barret (Final Fantasy 7)

I love this.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Shaquille O Neal - Brawler
Brock (Pokémon) -Brawler
Me-Gunner
Elmo-Sword
George Washington - Sword

Brawler

Brawler

GreenPhysco

Smash Cadet
Myself- Swordfighter
Triple H (WWE)- Brawler
Reggie- Brawler
Spy (Team Fortress 2)- Swordfighter
Master Chief (Halo)- Gunner
Kratos (God of War)- Swordfighter
Naruto- Brawler or Swordfighter haven't decided
Abraham Lincoln (US President)-Gunner
LeBron James (NBA Player)-Brawler
Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)-Gunner
Jesus Christ-Brawler
Chuck Norris-Brawler

I can just imagine to trailers for these guys

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I'm probably not going to make it after any celebrity (Except for characters already in Smash, because I love Irony). I'm just going to make whatever looks really good. Yes, I'm one of those incredibly rare people.

I'll probably end up using the Sword or Gunner. Though, Link + Metaknight were the characters that got me into swords, and Samus + Megaman got me into Arm Cannons. Funny how all 4 are in the same game. At this point I just want to try out the gameplay for the Miis so I can really know if I want to play them or not.

Chances are I'll be playing the Sword user though, since Smash usually has something against mobile range users (which I can understand). At least with Sword I know I'll have reliable safe long ranged melee attacks.
If the Brawlers are a more balanced version of Little mac where I can use them in the air more while staying fast, I might do that too.

I'll just have to wait and see.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Swordmaster: Myself and Mike Matei.
Brawler: L, Hitler, Will Smith, Alf, Mr. Bean, Brock, Prof. Oak, Sakurai, and Mr. I Hate MOTHER games Reggie.
Gunner: Angry Video Game Nerd.

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
I'll probably model mine after characters I've come up with for various projects.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I have only 3 Miis so I'm set to go, Dr. Eggman will be the gunner, Ragna will be the sword fighter and I will be the brawler.

MooseSmuggler

NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687

I couldn't resist. I'm gonna make him a Gunner (obviously) and put him in the Old West outfit they showcased in the slideshow on the website. I've got a whole bunch of other ideas, but I need to get some pictures rendered first.

Canuckduck

Smash Ace

I couldn't resist. I'm gonna make him a Gunner (obviously) and put him in the Old West outfit they showcased in the slideshow on the website. I've got a whole bunch of other ideas, but I need to get some pictures rendered first.
Sadly, he'll be using a Metroid-style gun.

MooseSmuggler

NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
You might want to take a look at the 3DS screenshots again. One of them shows 2 Gunners using cowboy outfits, and the gun is different.:bubblebobble:
Yep. It seems you can change the weapon-style. Whether it's forcibly tied to outfits or you can change at will is something we'll have to wait to find out. Hopefully it does, because I could use a "revolver" style gun for my Jack Harkness Mii xD

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Gunner: Me or Sakurai

Swordfighter: Iwata

Fighter: Reggie

Last edited:

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Myself:Gunner
Goku:Brawler
Kirito(Sword Art Online Anime):Swordfighter

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'll most likely use my primary "self" mii as a cowboy gunner because those revolvers

Top Bottom