• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who’s a character you didn’t support at first?

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
I was fairly indifferent to Impa as a Smash character, but the more I've thought about her potential and the legacy she has in the Zelda series, the more I've found myself wanting her to get the spotlight in Smash. Many LoZ favorites are one shots, but both Skyward Sword and Hyrule Warriors demonstrates how much potential she has.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Used to be against Takamaru because I was into other retro characters over him. Definitely warmed up to the idea though, especially after playing Murasame Castle.
i am kinda the opposite i was a takamaru supporter back in smash 4 but later i lost interest in him but saw more potential with other retro characters and what they bring to the table such as Sukapon, Harry (teleroboxer), Hakkun, Nester, Mach Rider, Lip

KirbyMonadoBoy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shulkinator
Isaac, Shantae, Geno, Crash Bandicoot (I just recently played Golden Sun, Shantae, Mario RPG and Crash Bandicoot for the first time and now I support all of them. Similarily, I never really supported the Hero from Dragon Quest since I havn't had any connection to the franchise, however now in retrospective I am very happy about his inclusion and he's my favourite out of all newcomers in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate so far!

Top Bottom