• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who´s ready for a second Diddy´s Kong Quest?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Future mains of the best Kong, report yourself here!

Seems that this time, Diddy is gonna be a viable competitive character, as he was in Brawl. Even though he relied heavily on his banana game in Brawl, which could be a turn-off for some, it seems that his range buffs potentially make Diddy far less depandant on his throwing fruit game to defeat his opponents.

This thread is for all looking forward maining Diddy since Day 1. Since that´s obviously what I´m going to do, regardless of which newcomer will join the battle besides him. Always felt Diddy was the most worthy newcomer in Brawl, with one of the best movesets, so am happy he´s in again.

Kong enthusiast, show your passion!

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I mained him for a short time in Brawl, but quickly changed to Luigi. Then Pokémon Trainer. And Finally Toon Link. He is cool, he just does not suit my playstyle.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Diddy's the first character I flocked to in brawl, and I look forward to playing as him again. I'll test his might against the skilled Rosalina and Little Mac players and dominate like I did before.

The 2nd konquest will kommence in 2014.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
When I first got Brawl, I immediately went for Diddy. Unfortunately I was never all too great as him.

I will definitely give Diddy a better shot this time. Hopefully I'll step up my game enough to put him on my alternates list. Main spot is reserved for the Zardmaster. :006:

Anyways, put me down as a Diddy main. I'm anxious to give him a go. Along with King K.Rool.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Mained him this week in Project M, dunno why I slept on him for so long because he's really fun.

I don't think he'll replace Wario (I hate PM Wario so I don't bother with him there), but he'll definitely be a character I'll frequently use.

Top Bottom