• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White people are all mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The ferocious little white person.

sammy p

Smash Lord
that picture makes me mad :mad: i will foreve hate kanye now (im a taylor swift fanatic)
but otherwise, im usually in a happy-go-lucky mood :)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
*****, yo *** needs **** **** **** to ***** **** shut **** ***** mother****er ***** up ***** ******** ******* ****** ***** **** **** mother****er **** ***** **** mother****er

i aint mad o no ******** mother****er hatas gon ****in ***** hate *****

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I don't know where to post this so I'll post this here since this thread won't last long.

This 100 year old woman
broke the world record in shot putting or something like that.

Then her image was cut and pasted into loads of other images. I need to find that picture! Been looking everywhere for it! Someone help me! It's driving me crazy!

jugfingers

Smash Champion
man kanye is a *****, not because he went on stage and pwned the **** out of swift cause that was funny as hell, but then afterwards he didn't even back it up he just broke down like a women "like I didn't mean it im so sorry" if your gonna walk on stage and publicly humiliate someone you should at least have the balls to back it up the next day, stupid gay fish

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Wow...

The Proom has descended to outright spam. Time to start closing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom