• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whitch 1 character would make this roster better

Arteen

Smash Lord
*insert favorite character that didn't make the cut*
Isaac, even if he was a Fox clone with a Landmaster.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Probably R.O.B. with a spell check function so I can multi-task, and you can spell words right...nah, just messin' but honestly, Geno.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Isaac, but they all should have been in.

deathborn00

Smash Apprentice
Fawful!

or a more likely advance wars rep.

lol an advance wars rep's final smash would probably be a tank

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
I think we should all except the roster and move on, or I fear for another huge upset when our expectations exceed whats realistic.

But in the spirit of the thread, I still would say Viewtiful Joe.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Ridley.

Or Megaman. I'd pick Ridley before Megaman, but Megaman is a close 2nd.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Slippy Toad with a green Landmaster Tank and a complete clone of Wolf who is a clone of Falco who is a clone of Fox who is a clone of the Purple Fat-*** Pikmin.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Takamaru!!! Or Isaac..

Honestly, the top five characters that should've been in are Ridley, Krystal, Geno, Isaac and Takamaru, IMO. I'm surprised Animal Crossing didn't get a rep, either..

Guglio

Smash Apprentice
Dark Samus.

But even another Metroid rep would have been awesome.

What a **** shame.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
Krystal. I would have loved to see a unique moveset for her.

A side note: Ridley is too too too large to be a smash character. He's twice the height of Ganondorf and twice as long as Bowser, in almost EVERY incarnation he's been in. A downsizing wouldn't even be reasonable since it would be terribly inaccurate of anything Ridley has ever done in a game (i.e. kick ***).

Geno...I can understand if the third party didn't want him in, but he woulda been hella cool.

I also think there are too many Fire Emblem fanboys. "I want Isaac" or "I want Micaiah", wah wah, you got Ike and Marth, you can play with them.

Mewtwo...I'm glad Lucario replaced him, although Mewtwo has a lot of room for influencing storylines, which would have been ****.

Top Bottom