• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which would be worse for Falco?

Anand

Smash Journeyman
Also, I think Fox's shine might have lower hitstun (and definitely lower shieldstun), so combos (and definitely shinegrabs) might be worse.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Stun is not the only factor in whether something has good combo potential. Knockback and trajectory are also important.

You make good points, Beat, but I honestly think the only one it would be hard to do on at all would be Marth.

Beat!

Smash Master
I also just realized that in order to keep it down to only 4 frames of difference you'd have to dair immediately after jumping, which could be an issue at lower percentages, since they could potentially get out of hitstun before you're able to shine again.

And thanks =)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Eh, I don't think that would be that much of a problem. If you have to waveshine once more before you do the second dair so be it. It seems like over like 15% or so Falco can combo shine off early dairs.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
wow i want to flame on the above answer
but anyways i think fox lasers would be worse than meteor dair
and fox's shine would be better than meteor dair
faclo

Top Bottom