• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Wii Fit Trainer will you chose! Male or Female?

Which Wii Fit Trainer will you use!?

• Female. Gotta go with the original! Plus she's sexy and has a nice booty.

Votes: 92 52.3%
  • Male. Gotta stay manly and keep that testosterone up! Hunkier then Falcon.

Votes: 33 18.8%
  • Both. I'll use both. I love both! They are both attractive!

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • Neither! I hate fitness!

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Wii Fit Trainer riding Ridley sounds legit

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Definitely female.

It just feels like she's the actual character, you know? Male is just the fun bonus.

Sakurai once said that making alternate costumes that change the character ends up taking away from the identity of the original character, and I fully agreed with him (and still surprised he changed his mind). So I'm sticking to that thought and using the default character every time.

I got two exceptions, though, Robin, because in its case there's no actual way he's "supposed" to look as he's originally a customizable character, and Ludwig, because Beethoven is awesome and I don't care about Bowser Jr. as a character in the slightest.

So yah, that means I won't be picking Alph very often, nor Male WFT. If Lucina and Dark Pit had been costumes, I would have sticked to Marth and Pit too. (I probably will anyway, but for different reasons.)
I think the way alts were implemented this time where the names and voice samples changed does keep each character's identity seperate. Also Robin, The Villagers, and the WFT's all had variable gender forms so I am glad they showed them off, but I would have been fine if they didn't as well.

FaWa

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably alternate.
Male trainer is hot and has a nice ass which definitely goes a long way
But female trainer is iconic and her reveal and subsequent meltdowns were legendary so I'll play her a lot too

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I can't really decide on which one to fully use, so I'll just say both.
The male trainer has a better voice IMO, but the female trainer seems more memorable to me, if only for the fact that she was the only one shown for a long time until the male version made his appearance just last year.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Male WFT is very hot.

I came for the voice and stayed for the SUN.

Last edited:

Renji64

Smash Lord
Female WFT i use the red color mostly. Female because she is just seems more natural and pleasing to look at.

Last edited:

Blue Mage

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Neoceus
3DS FC
1762-2875-1153
I use the gray shirt Male Trainer exclusively. I really like his voice (and I think he looks cool).

Something about the female's voice just kinda...irks me... really makes me wish we got a japanese voice option.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Male Fit is so gay, total jabroni.

Mademoiselle Fit 4 lyf

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PKGaming
3DS FC
0989-1762-3370
I'll use both, but I tend to use Male more often. 1. Because he's the less popular choice. 2. Because people will probably get really irritated if they lost to some oddly flexible dude in tight fitting work out clothes lol 3. For some strange reason, I always lose when I'm the girl. But when I choose the guy, I win sometimes. So I just ended up sticking with the guy.

It's kinda funny because when I do play Wii Fit, I always go with the female trainer when I do work outs. I was almost certain I'd use her in Smash Bros too.

Last edited:

RedBeanPorridge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RedBeanPorridge
3DS FC
3823-8771-4471
I'm not a WFT main but I'd go with the Female one because she seems like the more iconic one. I actually wished they didn't bring in a male WFT cuz before then the name 'Wii Fit Trainer' to me at least felt like a name associated with one specific character. But now with the male version, the name 'Wii Fit Trainer' just feels like its a Character Class or a species.

Not really that much of an issue but just me being nitpicky.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I will as both, since their designs look very nice to me. Plus, I find Fitness Instructor voices to be very soothing.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
I'll probably alternate.
Male trainer is hot and has a nice *** which definitely goes a long way
But female trainer is iconic and her reveal and subsequent meltdowns were legendary so I'll play her a lot too
Funny thing is I use the male wii fit trainer cause he's sexy as ****. I like to use both but I stick with the male more :)

Niala

Smash Ace
Typically I end up playing whichever gender the "main" gender for a character is. So WFT would be female, Robin is male, but Miis and Villager are kind of just random buttons since they don't have a specific, assigned gender in the home games. The same argument could be made for Robin, however I tend to lean toward (particularly with the addition of the Smash video featuring Robin as a male) Robin being intended primarily as a male character and the female counterpart was introduced for the sake of the marriage/offspring system in Awakening.

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
Definitely female. The He Fit Trainer's voice is way too annoying to me.

SpScarecrow

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4699-7829-1600
Female because in weaboo fashion..she is my true waifu. Also the reveal trailer had sealed my fate

Last edited:

gByron

Smash Cadet
I find female trainer annoying and using the male one. I feel close to male trainer since I'm heavily doing exercises these days. Wii fit trainer is a hard hitting character and male makes more sense with larger arms stronger legs etc.
By the way, his american voice is damn sexy but I own the european copy with a horrible male trainer voice. I turned my game to french just for his voice.

Last edited:

gagelax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GageLax
3DS FC
4699-6577-1898
Honestly, I just go with female Wii Fit because I love her voice, and she just feels more natural to me.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The male one has a creepy voice, so I use female a lot more.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Male only, sometimes blue, sometimes yellow. I just like his looks better, plus it's less common :p

D

Deleted member

:4wiifitm: with the red shirt. Am i the only one in this whole world who actually likes his voice to a extent?

Luxent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luxent
Switch FC
The female one is 20000x better because her fitness tips have a ~tone~ to them that can be interpreted as very cunty. It makes me laugh.

The male voice actor is whatever... i just dont get the same laughs as I do with the femme fit trainer.

D

Deleted member

Really now, I'M the only one who finds the ladies voice to be odd. Wow, aint i special?

D

Deleted member

Wow trying to read that purple text is like trying to read yellow in a white BG XP

DasPoof

Smash Rookie
NNID
DasPoof
3DS FC
1461-6216-8691
Switch FC
SW 0902 3456 5315
:4wiifit: Green is the way to go.

Jopeja

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jopeja
I use the Male version. Some his quotes can be really passive-aggressive, and I love it. Plus, he looks so ridiculous, and it can be funny to break the norm.

Top Bottom