• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Wii Fit Trainer will you chose! Male or Female?

Which Wii Fit Trainer will you use!?

• Female. Gotta go with the original! Plus she's sexy and has a nice booty.

Votes: 92 52.3%
  • Male. Gotta stay manly and keep that testosterone up! Hunkier then Falcon.

Votes: 33 18.8%
  • Both. I'll use both. I love both! They are both attractive!

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • Neither! I hate fitness!

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Wii Fit Trainer riding Ridley sounds legit

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Well of course female. Everyone else will say the same thing.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Since there isn't a difference, I'll probably pick the Woman (not only cause default, but having less confusing hitboxes).
Unless the guy get's some ridiculous swap.

Levusti

Smash Rookie
Male. Why? Because for some reason with the male model all the moves look so much more ridiculous.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Male makes me feel uncomfortable, Female all the way.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I feel the same way about the villager, I like him better male, and I like the Wii Fit Trainer better female.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I voted for female... not because she's 'sexy and has a nice booty'... But because I prefer her over MFT. (I actually find them both pretty scary looking.)

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I voted for female... not because she's 'sexy and has a nice booty'... But because I prefer her over MFT. (I actually find them both pretty scary looking.)
Agreed. The Wii Fit Trainers remind me of the "Mannequins Gone Hostile" episode from Doctor Who.

I will probably switch between the two, but stick with the Female WFT because I prefer her design.

Shuckle89

Smash Apprentice
I'll use female one, but I don't know why exactly. I was going to say: I rather watch a chick than a dude, but I have to admit I won't be using the female villager so what it is I don't know.

KirbyOnly

Smash Rookie
I will be using the female version since she was shown first. The sexiness and the booty are a plus.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The sexiness and the booty are a plus.
I don't see how a chalk white person with features is hot. Yes, she has her assets, but that little thing you like was mostly an unintended side effect.

But anywho, female, if only to baffle my father who loves Wii Fit when I get the game :troll:

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I don't really plan on using these two, but if I were to give them a go, I would use the female incarnation simply because the motions seem to be more feminine then masculine...it may be just me thinking that, but that's still my reason.

pichupal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pichupower
3DS FC
1997-0164-7116
I'll probably do both, but I might do Male more often if only because he seems to be the less common one.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Male most certainly. I will probably only use the female for variety since I love all the female newcomers, but the male is very cute and definitely not the typical 'masculine' in shape male. It is refreshing and I like that.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Female. And I wish that on the poll you could just choose Female without the other perverted stuff.

LucinaSuitSamus

Smash Cadet
Female, but mainly because that's the default option. Though I don't really like the Male WFT anyways.

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
I'm gonna use both but the Male Fit Trainer the most xD Only cause I feel like he'll be less popular online and I like to be original. ;D Can't wait to annoy my friends with workout puns xD!!!

Zero Suit Dominic

Smash Cadet
NNID
MisterPeach
3DS FC
3883-6898-4363
I will be playing as both! Maybe the Male mostly, b/c everyone will be playing the Female more.

Solar Crimson

Smash Cadet
NNID
SolarCrimson
3DS FC
1504-6082-4629
Female. I'm more used to her, and I feel that her fighting style suits her better.

Bushando64

King of the 64-Bit Realm
NNID
Bushando
3DS FC
1547-5186-5659
Switch FC
SW 5128 8278 7987
I'm all about the female costumes, unless if they give the male ones Ganondorf-like beastly voices or something.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Female mostly, but I'll use Male from time to time.

Khao

Smash Lord
Definitely female.

It just feels like she's the actual character, you know? Male is just the fun bonus.

Sakurai once said that making alternate costumes that change the character ends up taking away from the identity of the original character, and I fully agreed with him (and still surprised he changed his mind). So I'm sticking to that thought and using the default character every time.

I got two exceptions, though, Robin, because in its case there's no actual way he's "supposed" to look as he's originally a customizable character, and Ludwig, because Beethoven is awesome and I don't care about Bowser Jr. as a character in the slightest.

So yah, that means I won't be picking Alph very often, nor Male WFT. If Lucina and Dark Pit had been costumes, I would have sticked to Marth and Pit too. (I probably will anyway, but for different reasons.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom