• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which way do you prefer tournament sets to be uploaded?

which way do you prefer sets to be uploaded?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Definitly the entire set. I would probably put a link on the video that games 2, 3, 4, 5 are available and it will instantly take you to the other games if you clicked on one of them.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
the biggest issue I have with entire sets being in 1 video is when i want to study a set.

I remember watching anti vs ally and when i wanted to replay a certain section it was very difficult to do so and you end up going like 20 seconds back

That being said thats over a 30 minute set and it usually isn't as bad with shorter sets.

Browny

Smash Hater
Have links in the comments section or annotations which link to the start of each match

1 second of work can save a lot of people time

MARLX

Smash Journeyman
the biggest issue I have with entire sets being in 1 video is when i want to study a set.

I remember watching anti vs ally and when i wanted to replay a certain section it was very difficult to do so and you end up going like 20 seconds back

That being said thats over a 30 minute set and it usually isn't as bad with shorter sets.
Loved the comentary on those vids. (siebrik).

Top Bottom