• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which princess will you first save from Petey Piranha?

Which princess will you first save in the Petey Piranha boss encounter?

• Total voters

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
Since we've already seen what happens when you break Peach out of there, I'll go with saving Zelda when I first play it (unless of course, they rigged it so that Kirby only escapes with Peach, and Zelda still gets turned into a trophy by Wario).

Also, I've a feeling that, when it comes to breaking them out from Petey's cages, you can only play as Kirby (aside from the fact that Mario was knocked nine ways to sunday out of the stadium).

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
Probably Zelda, only because I wanna know what happens if you save her. If it's boring, or not as interesting as saving Peach, then I'll just save Peach

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Peach is just really, really... Whiny. I'd rather have her as a statue so she doesn't talk.
At least Zelda is a quite princess. I think that most people voted for Zelda because of Sheik.
I know I did.

Top Bottom