• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which princess will you first save from Petey Piranha?

Which princess will you first save in the Petey Piranha boss encounter?

• Total voters

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
Definately Zelda. She was one of my mains in Melee (Yes, *without* using Sheik >.>) and, well, she's just a whole lot sexier than Peach too, heh. I just love Zelda, and I've got a thing for magic users. Wario can have his precious Peach trophy from that wierd gun-thing.
Quoted for truth.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I really have no preference at this point. I suppose whoever is more fun to play as. (although I guess that doesn't really matter, does it?) :laugh:

I'll probably choose Zelda the first time around, though.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Zelda for sure... without a moments hesitation.. I played with Zelda a lot in Melee and realize the utility of the Magic... Really don't care too much for Peach at all...

Save Zelda..... she pwns

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
I choose to save the princess who actually helps the hero throughout his quest. There are enough helpless princesses already, the world could stand one less. Zelda all the way.
quoted for teh truth.
for some reason, I dislike despise hate cnkjvvbiujknbhoufrhgiuhrgobivn peach.
"mario, help!"
"help me, mario!"
"oh no, mario!"
"help!"
"oh, did I win?"
"peachys got it!"
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:
on a lighter note, zelda (peticularily TP) has an interesting backstory, an actual reason to be kidnapped, is way hoter, and actualy helps. (gasp)

zelda has the power to shoot godly lazors.
peach has the power to make cake.
come on.

farewell :cool:

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
Zelda ftw! She's hotter by far and I want to make sure I get to use Kirby (and possibly Shiek).

Though I like Peach too, I have to admit she's pretty much a who**. I mean for goodness sake she launches her butt at people when she should be fighting. She's pretty much BEGGING to get kidnapped again.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but you can't eat godly lasers. However, you can eat cake ... AND WHO DOESN'T LIKE CAKE!?

All cake aside, I'd save Zelda.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
if saving peach means to use mario, ill save peach... i honestly do not like kirby at all
</3

Peach was my main in Melee, so I'll be saving her.

But then again, I'm interested in seeing how Zelda will be different in brawl, If I like the change, I'll save her.

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
Zelda's Brawl *** > Peach's Brawl ***

Check Zelda's backside in the Team Healer update if you don't believe me.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
quoted for teh truth.
for some reason, I dislike despise hate cnkjvvbiujknbhoufrhgiuhrgobivn peach.
"mario, help!"
"help me, mario!"
"oh no, mario!"
"help!"
"oh, did I win?"
"peachys got it!"
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:
on a lighter note, zelda (peticularily TP) has an interesting backstory, an actual reason to be kidnapped, is way hoter, and actualy helps. (gasp)

zelda has the power to shoot godly lazors.
peach has the power to make cake.
come on.

farewell :cool:
You don't like cake, do you???:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::psycho:

aleps

Smash Apprentice
I'll save Zelda because:
- I use her frequently in Melee
- I like her moveset
- I love TLoZ games
- I dislike cake :p (seriously...well, all but one my sister cooks with lemon flavor hehe)

Emokirby4

Smash Cadet
I'm a Kirby and a Zelda main so... I think I like the first part of the game.
That means Zelda in case you couldn't guess.

Boa

Smash Cadet
I'd save Zelda, just because I hate Peach's character.

"MY VOICE DESTROYS WORLDS. :D"

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Definitely Zelda she's so much cooler then Peach (only my opinion) and I plan on maining her again. Plus I don't like Peach all that much and i'm pretty bad at playing as her.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
As we all know Peach is the way to go, anything else would be stupid (jk). Seriously though Peach is top priority for me, and another thing is If you save one now you'll have to the other later right. Either way it goes I'd save Peach first than worrying about saving her later. On an added note I just find Peach more attractive and adorable than Zelda. I mean don't get me wrong Zelda is beautiful to, but she doesn't catch my eye like Peach does. Peach FTW. XD

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I voted for Zelda, just because I'm more into the Legend of Zelda series than I am with the whole games with Peach in them. I mean, in every Legend of Zelda game, Zelda is in it. She's a main character. Whereas, you play a Mario Game. And she's an optional lesser sort of character. I just prefer Zelda over Peach. =/

From the looks of the poll results, so do a lot of others. xD

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
First I thought Peach would be the first to save...then my brother came in saying he'd want to play Subspace when we start it for the first time and he is a Zelda supporter, so Zelda comes first and then Peach. >_<

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
Zelda. She is much cooler than Peach. Plus I like Zelda games a little more. Zelda will be a cool teammate =)

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I voted Zelda just because there might still be the Shiek transformation. But I do like Peach better, cause the mario series owns all life.

Top Bottom