• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

which pokemon should be in a poke ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
what do you think. for now, i'm thinking that they should efinatley have rayquaza, groudon, and kyogre

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
what do you think. for now, i'm thinking that they should efinatley have rayquaza, groudon, and kyogre
I don't think any legendary pokemon will be in, as the Super Smashes basically serves the same function, but with reduced luck involved.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Use the search function, this topic has been made already.
I have used thw serch function before.And when the topic you find is like a month+old,you dont realy want to post on it.You want to start a new one.Usally people only post to things on the first 2 pages.

ONTOPIC:If kyogrye was one he should cause a massive wave to crash down on the stage

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
I don't think any legendary pokemon will be in, as the Super Smashes basically serves the same function, but with reduced luck involved.
that's the point of pokemon beign in. this game isnt just about random fighting and such, but a collection of nintendo character to beat the mess out of each other. in order to get a number of pokemon in, they need to use pokeballs, for appearance sake. A super smash is also even more of a risk, as what about 3-5 pokemon may have useless attack against everyone, and there can be about a number of 10-18. that is a combined value of 10/13 to 18/23. for a super smash, that is from 1/2 to 3/4. i'd rather not have the latter odds.

these ae, of course, a scenario, and should not be taken as complete truth, just educated guess.

Bullfrog

Smash Journeyman
I have used thw serch function before.And when the topic you find is like a month+old,you dont realy want to post on it.You want to start a new one.Usally people only post to things on the first 2 pages.

ONTOPIC:If kyogrye was one he should cause a massive wave to crash down on the stage
But if you post in it, it moves to the top of the list, so people see it. It's not like it stays down there.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
i think what he means is most people only read the first page or two before they reply, also, nice sig, but would be better if he was blue XD

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Use the dman search function! Who cares if it's a month old as long as it's a valad topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom