• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which pokemon is your strongest in all of your games?

Thundershock fan

Smash Cadet
Mine would be my lv.100 Lopunny.;) Tell me yours(you don't have to say the lv.

Actually my strongest is my lv. 100 Blaziken, just checked into it today.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
lol maining? you cant main a pokemon
You mean in a Pokemon game. You can obviously main a Pokemon in Smash Bros.

But you can still main a Pokemon in a Pokemon game.

On-topic, I'd PROBABLY have said Venusaur years ago, but after learning of EVs and considering that I raised him to lv 100 with Rare Candies (I got him to a good level first, but I don't know if I maxed his EVs or not), I'm not so sure. So I couldn't be absolutely sure, but probably my lv. 100 Gardevoir (whom I spent hours getting the right Nature and Ability by hatching hundreds of Ralts), the only Pokemon from my lv 100 Ruby team which I chose the EVs for, the Nature for, the Ability for...I strategically decided it all. Heck, I even spent time giving it an Egg Move, which I'd never done before. And its moveset is pretty awesome.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yellow- Lv.99 Mewtwo (I didn't care about the last level)
Crystal- Lv.90 Shiny Gyarados
Ruby- Lv.100 Swampert
Diamond- Lv.90 Sceptile/Swampert/Dialga/Mewtwo

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Gold- 100 typhlosion/ho-oh and others I dont remember due to file deletion
crystal- 100 megnium and a lot of 90's (but most were imports and trades)
Ruby- 75 blaziken, swampert and sceptile with a gardevoir at 70
emerald- 100 ho-oh/lugia (action replayed to get ticket but hand trained after) /blaziken/rayquaza/mewtwo(stole my bros then cloned and gave back)
FR- 82 charizard/78 suicune and others
Diamond- 100 dialga/infernape/torterra/empoleon

As you can see I spent A LOT of time on pokemon. My bro has more but he pokesavs like crazy.

You mean in a Pokemon game. You can obviously main a Pokemon in Smash Bros.

But you can still main a Pokemon in a Pokemon game.

On-topic, I'd PROBABLY have said Venusaur years ago, but after learning of EVs and considering that I raised him to lv 100 with Rare Candies (I got him to a good level first, but I don't know if I maxed his EVs or not), I'm not so sure. So I couldn't be absolutely sure, but probably my lv. 100 Gardevoir (whom I spent hours getting the right Nature and Ability by hatching hundreds of Ralts), the only Pokemon from my lv 100 Ruby team which I chose the EVs for, the Nature for, the Ability for...I strategically decided it all. Heck, I even spent time giving it an Egg Move, which I'd never done before. And its moveset is pretty awesome.

I thought you didnt know how to do stuff like that. Anyway, it seems like you put a lot of time on the gardevoir :)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I thought you didnt know how to do stuff like that. Anyway, it seems like you put a lot of time on the gardevoir :)
Oh, I know how to do it. I'm just not entirely smart about it. I'm pretty sure I got the moveset/EV set from Serebii. It's just the only Pokemon I've actually took the time out to do all of that stuff. Well, and my Shiny Victreebel, but it didn't turn out quite so well so I didn't bring it up. Starting a Pokemon from scratch not during the middle of the 1P adventure allows you to do it, and I never really tried building a team before a while before D/P came out. Since my original team that I used for the Elite Four got erased by stupidity, I had no other options but to build another team, and since I actually knew about EVs and how they worked at that point, I decided to do it.

In any case, the point is that I can't really give advice on it or anything, but I can pull it off myself. I'm no expert, but I know the basics.

FuryX

Smash Cadet
my alamos darkrai which has spacial rend and roar of time. all that needs to be done is Ev trained and learn dark void

Mewter

Smash Master
:laugh:

A long time ago, in my yellow version, I had a Mewtwo so broken it was unstoppable.

for one, special attack and special defense were one stat.
I kept finishing the game and trading him to satdium, where I would restart yellow and put Mewtwo in again.
His stats kept rising.After Level 100.(Ack)
His HP was 420.

Kirbyhat

Smash Rookie
Definitely my lvl 100 Wartortle, on blue version. Owned everything. Also, I had a lvl 100 Lapras that defeated the Johto league single handedly, because I taught it thunder. But my Wartortle was more powerful.

Gotta love Wartortle.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'm trying to get one Jigglypuff up to level 100 on each game.

Heh heh... Jigglypuff rules!

PokemonLegacy

Smash Apprentice
Strongest Pokemon

No contest! Skipper the lvl 100 Swampert.

He knows Iced Beam, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, and Muddy Water.
He's got some pretty high EVs too, but since I raised Skipper in Ruby, I didn't know what EVs were.

homsar

Smash Ace
how did that happen?
It was given away by nintendo at an event. The moves are for show only, the suck on him.

Also, how can one say they have a strongest poke when each poke has a different role on a team. They are all weak alone, they become strong together. (cept in first gen were an psychic = ownage)

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
It was given away by nintendo at an event. The moves are for show only, the suck on him.
At least Roar of Time sucks for having to recharge. The other moves are WAY better, especially Spacial Rend for Palkias and other dragons (and a high crit ratio). You get at most 8 spacial rends assuming PP maxed.

As for my strongest, ironically it is not Pika in my Yellow. It's actually Cezanne the Dewgong that I got in an in game trade. It is on level 100. Come to think of it, I haven't played Yellow in a long time (my Pokédex is nearly complete, needs Dragonite; Dragonair is on 47). But my Pika is on 61 there (and is my second strongest there). I do have Pika on lv 100 in my Pearl; first Poke to reach 100 with Espeon second. Of course the Pika doesn't have HP Ice (I tested it and instead got Psychic) but it still has Grass Knot and three STAB (Shockwave, Discharge, and Thunder). And my Pearl Pokédex is also near complete (still needs Ho-Oh and Arceus).

I had six level 100 in my old Ruby (starter Swampert, Plusle, Hariyama, Colosseum Umbreon and Espeon, and Skarmory iirc) but unfortunately all that data was deleted. Good thing Feral from the same Colosseum survived (it was in Emerald at the time and is now Pal Parked into my Pearl) in exchange for Emerald's Azumarill iirc, IDK exact level but I think it was level 44.

homsar

Smash Ace
At least Roar of Time sucks for having to recharge. The other moves are WAY better, especially Spacial Rend for Palkias and other dragons (and a high crit ratio). You get at most 8 spacial rends assuming PP maxed.
Spacial rend is a secondary option at best as it can hit Palkia and Rayquaza. The slot is better used for something like substitute.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I have a pika to but seeing how it's stats were mediocre compared to my fully evolved, I changed it to raichu. It's currently lvl 60.

Top Bottom