• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pik do you Pik?

wa-kingdom

Smash Cadet
Pikmin represent the delicate balance of life and demostrate the thin line between death and birth. Brawl represents this idea with great grace and beauty. Which of these pikmin do you enjoy having the most.
red pikmin-aka. red chili
yellow pimin- aka mini pikachus
blue pikmin- scared pikmin (thier faces say it all)
white pikmin- look like lil mice
purple pikmin- adorable fatty

i personally like the white ones, they are fst and they tend to rack up some major damage.

ch_checkmeout

Smash Apprentice
After trying the Side+B spam in training mode, White and Yellow seem to be the ones for me. They do like 100+ damage if your opponent doesn't do anything and they stick on :)

But then again, getting 5 pikmin that are either white or yellow (or both) doesn't happen a lot in a regular match..

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
Blue is my fav for all around... I also love purple ones. Yellows are also cool.

Red is ok, and can be nice sometimes

Whites are... meh but they have their uses

Newtwarrior

Smash Cadet
It all depends how the come ;]
I love red and blue, Blue just because hes used for everything, and his godly throw, and red because I tend to smash the most with them ;]

also 3 whites and 2 purple work, TOSS TOSS TOSS THROW (knock back)

Pink4Life

Smash Cadet
There really is nothing more unsatisfying t hen using a white for a smash. Really. Its like, oh hells yea, you, ARE SO DEAD (White pikmin up smash) aw, aw , AW. (Even though you're SUPPOSED to always know where your pikmin are in line)

But yea, Blue and Purple Fatsos Rules! Grabs Spam ftw!

Newtwarrior

Smash Cadet
There really is nothing more unsatisfying t hen using a white for a smash. Really. Its like, oh hells yea, you, ARE SO DEAD (White pikmin up smash) aw, aw , AW. (Even though you're SUPPOSED to always know where your pikmin are in line)

But yea, Blue and Purple Fatsos Rules! Grabs Spam ftw!
yeah odd enough im more physical with my olimar, so white is a rarity for me to use, but they come up waay to often for me, so...

white
white
white
purple
blue

dead

WiseWarrior

Smash Cadet
Whites are the best. I make sure to always have them in front of me, at least for the most part lol. Purples are great for tough opponents, since they cause knockback.

Diver

Smash Rookie
I don't really like whites at all. They barely manage to do one hit before my enemy manages to get them off him. [when latching] Blue is my favourite because of their throws, red for aerials, yellow for smashes, purple for recovery /edgeguarding [knocks enemies off ledge, or further away from ledge if they're recovering]

asob4

Smash Champion
yellows reds and whites
i always latch the whites for some major damage then smash with red or yellow
blue's and purples are perfect for kills though
back throw with blue and up throw with purple kill at over 100 =]

Top Bottom