• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which of the confirmed characters would be the one to have a dab as a taunt, if one of them had to

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It would have to be Ridley.

ChocolatGelgato

Smash Journeyman
good thread thank you for this.

Luigi has dabbed before, and is entirely in character for him to dab, however, sakurai is a coward and has showed us all of luigi's taunts none of which are hot dabs. I now have no idea of which other nintendo character would canon dab. All we can hope is that this gets patched in for luigi, if they do this I am sure the melee players would move to this game for good.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I agree that dabbing is beans

But man, I think that if Waluigi was playable and dabbed, people would love it

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
If one of the characters dabs in this game I will lose the little faith in humanity I have left.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Ummm...
:ultike: prepare yourself
Yeah but none of those were intended to be a dab except for the last one, which isn't smash bros.

Speaking of the Luigi dab, when does that happen anyway? I was preparing for the inevitable dab when I played Mario vs Rabbids, but I got through the ice/desert world and it never happened. Asking this because then I can make sure I never see it when I play the game, even if I replay past levels :p

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
Pacman,in his 2d retro form,or Kirby because he has nubs so animating it would be weird

Top Bottom