• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Is Your Favorite Pokemon Type?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Mine is Fire because my favorite pokemon is Arcanine, and I really loved the battle in the anime between Ash and Blaine. Arcanine is so beautiful, and the fire attacks have a "manly" feel to them.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
meh, I like Water and Psychic-types. when I first got my Red version when I was 8, I thought blastoise was the coolest pokemon ever.

Wiimote

Smash Cadet
I like grass types. Shaymin (well, Skymin, specifically. My absolute favorite Pokémon), Torterra, Sunkern, and Leafeon appeal to me. :3

My second favorite type would be steel. I like Metagross (my 2nd favorite Pokémon, coincedentally), Steelix, Aggron, Bastiodon, and Bronzor.

However, if you take every Pokémon except the original 150 away, Water and Ice types would be my favorite. Starmie, Blastoise, Lapras, Articuno, Shellder, and Cloyster are among my favorite 1st gen Pokémon.

c3gill

Smash Ace
ground, electric, fire are my favorite types.
specifically dugtrio, jolteon, and arcanine.

honorable mention goes to aerodactyl.

and favorite moves are EQ, return, and ghost ball- preferably all on the same poke :)

Top Bottom