• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

which is your favorite character to use in adventure mode

iMichael

Smash Lord
I like to use Ness, because it's an adventure and I feel like Ash when I pick up a Poke'ball. =D.....that was a serious post too.

Egret

Smash Journeyman
Samus, because of all the fun stuff (tricks with walljump, bomb, grapple etc) you can do at mushroom kingdom and underground maze.

Lucarian

Smash Cadet
Mario.

Being Mario on a classic-like Mario stage always makes me feel at home.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Indefinetly Samus, without C-stick I need a godly nair. Performing tricks with grapple, swd, wall jumps are fun as well. Bombing Giga bowser into an aerial is also immensly satisfying.

lss_ryu

Smash Rookie
marth is fun cause on some stages instead of just jumping i use his up-B and hit anything standing on the ledge

nintendude7cubed

Smash Rookie
yoshi all the way!! used to be roy and now looking back, i find that hard to believe only cuz he's pathetically light and a crappy jumper...

B. Rock

Smash Rookie
Fireball suit Mario. Playing through the first level as Mario just makes it feel like everything in the world is right.

e319

Smash Apprentice
Bowser cause I always seem to get a mushroom fighting Giga Bowser and go NOW IT'S ON!!!

Top Bottom