• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the best throw?

Falcord

Smash Apprentice
Which is, in your opinion, diddy's best throw move and why?

I just love dthrow, but only for the feel of it: Not sure of it's damage / usefulness value.

Thanks in advance.

Johnny_C

Smash Cadet
Up throw Gives me a feeling of power, it looks cool, tough is not the best one.

BudaBoy

Smash Cadet
I think the down throw is the cutest (lawl for leap frog), but it really is just situational. If there aren't any bananas out to consider I generally just throw them off closest edge to keep them on the defense.

Count

Smash Champion
If i'm in a rhythm I throw my opponent back towards the stage. If not, I almost always use forward throw since it does the most damage.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
B and dthrow for combos, fthrow for kills, i dont use uthrow but advent says it's good for air chasing
Precisely

Down Throw to look cute or to help with back throw deterioration.

Back Throw mainly for combo's.

Forward Throw to K.O. or set up for edge guarding.

Up Throw to buy time or **** them with Air Chasing.

(Because of air chasing and all of its possibilities its hands down his best throw, anything else is just a matter of an opinion)

-advent-

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I use Up throw with no bananas out, with bananas i use back throw, i rarely ever use dthrow unless its accidental, and fthrow for edge kills

Cyclopean

Smash Cadet
None of his throws really stand out IMO, for me it will likely depend on the nearby nanners/the terrain. Usually its just FD or Smashville though, so the terrain doesn't make much of a difference.

Top Bottom