• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which do you use your C-Stick for? Smashes or Tilts?

C-Stick as Smash or Tilt?

• Smash

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Tilt

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krabby-Mokou

Smash Rookie
NNID
IceKrabby
I personally use Smash attacks for my C-Stick while using Peach. I seem to have no problem using her tilts with the analogue stick, to the point where I do tilts when I mean to do smashes. I just started to use the C-Stick to compensate for my constant errors.

Last edited:

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
well sometimes i dsmash when i mean to dtilt but other than that i like cstick set to smashes it helps when i want to fsmash right after landing or running usmash a lot.

XinShot

Smash Apprentice
Tilts. Setting it to smash messes up a lot of float mechanics because it changes your movement in the air when you throw an attack out.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I figured most Peaches would use the tilt stick for better control with aerials (since the smash stick halts your movement in the air).

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I use tilts rather than smashes. You can still usmash out of dash with good enough timing, and the rest have enough lag where you don't want to kneejerk reaction one and get punished for it. Plus aerial mobility is a lovely thing.

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
Tilt because I can't move dair if it's on smash. But that ab smash thing might help

Top Bottom