• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which do you prefer: Samus or ZSS?

KerN 2

Smash Rookie
Based on the youtube videos i've been watching, zamus seems much faster than samus. Also, most people want to main her. I'm still undecided who to choose. Which do you prefer?

ps. Does anyone know any good Samus 1v1 videos?

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
look in the samus video thread, it's stickied, Samus is better cuz she actually has kill moves unlike zamus, my opinion

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Well, this is the Samus board, so oddly enough most people will say Samus. Going to the Luigi board and asking if they prefer Mario or Luigi would make about as much sense as this.

IBLock.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If only samus was powerful :(.

I enjoy samus more though.

GenG

Smash Lord
Zamus can kill easily than Samus, is faster, has better maneuverability, comboability and a solid air game.

El Frosty

Smash Rookie
I prefer ZSS because powersuits aint sexy...

Kidding

im always partial to faster characters over powerful ones. so id go with ZSS just for that. Judging from what ive seen (and the very little ive played) though, samus has a slight edge when it comes to ranged game and recovery. but hey, why not start as samus, rack up some easy first kills, and switch to ZSS just as your opponant thinks he's got your game sussed?

KerN 2

Smash Rookie
Well, this is the Samus board, so oddly enough most people will say Samus. Going to the Luigi board and asking if they prefer Mario or Luigi would make about as much sense as this.

IBLock.
Oddly enough, I would seriously doubt someone would give me a response without a reason. Better yet, that I would LISTEN to an answer without reasoning.

So, read these responses. 3 people seemed like they preferred ZSS. 1 person gave a reason why he liked samus better. The other was unsure.

Your logic makes a lot of sense.

THANK YOU.
Lol, why are you yelling smart one? You didn't even know if you could switch to ZSS without a smash ball. Do you watch any youtube vids at all? I rest my case.

Anyways, thanks for the input. I might just go with ZSS because I've heard samus's missiles are slower and deal less damage, plus her nair is weaker also.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Lol, why are you yelling smart one? You didn't even know if you could switch to ZSS without a smash ball. Do you watch any youtube vids at all? I rest my case.
I don't watch ZSS vids as she doesn't really appeal to me as a character. And the few samus players I've seen don't even switch, so no, I've never seen anyone go from samus to zss in the middle of a game. As everyone started out as zss I figured you had to hold B or something.

What does that have to do with anything?

k4polo

Smash Journeyman
ZSS, she more of my style which is a speedster. Like I think Samus vs ZSS, I think ZSS has speed,combo, and her decent power can beat Samus. ZSS looks to be high tier. But Samus is quite powerful as well. Nice spacing Samus has.

Top Bottom