• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Character is the Worst on the Ground? Which is the Worst in the Air?

RixMaadi

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure, but I'm going to guess:

Ground: Jigglypuff
Air: Ganondorf

I might have answered my own topic already, but I want to see the opinions of others.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I probably agree there, most jigglys fight in the air. But ganon has good arial attacks. Dair, upair.

.Marik

is a social misfit
i tink mario is the worst in both areas
What? No, Mario is average all the way around.

There's no way he's worst in both areas, or even one of these areas.

There's just no way.

And I think he's the easiest to learn, due to his simplicity and average, well-rounded attacks.

For me, I have no clue for who is the worst on the ground or in the air. =P

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
see? someone got it right.

mk doesn't have any priority in the air. the range on his nair and uair are too limited, and the multi slashes on the fair and bair don't really do much damage. his tornado does weak damage as well, and it is easy to avoid his up-B.

on the ground, snake doesn't really have any strengths. his explosives are way too easy to avoid. his tilts can merely be shielded, if you just shield a lot he can't really hit you. so what can he do? he has no aerial approaches and his grab game is weak.

smashbot226

Smash Master
see? someone got it right.

mk doesn't have any priority in the air. the range on his nair and uair are too limited, and the multi slashes on the fair and bair don't really do much damage. his tornado does weak damage as well, and it is easy to avoid his up-B.

on the ground, snake doesn't really have any strengths. his explosives are way too easy to avoid. his tilts can merely be shielded, if you just shield a lot he can't really hit you. so what can he do? he has no aerial approaches and his grab game is weak.
Stop stop! I'm choking on my own tears of laughter!

But we really know who's the worst in each area:

Air: MGNW

Ground: Snake

Internet sarcasm detected

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
/sarcasm

i think squirtle might be the worst ground character. as for air, olimar isn't very good, but i wouldn't say the worst... i can't think of any characters that have an outright ****ty airgame.

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
I agree with samus, mk DOES have the worst air game and Snake's ground game is definitely the worst. At least samus knows how to think.

Top Bottom