• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you think is TOO cheap

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Mario isn't cheap because he is just a well-balanced character.--minus a great recovery and redicules Usmash

DK is kind of cheap because of his power.---i was thinking maybe because of throws but ok

Link isn't cheap because he is too awful to be cheap.---recovery kills him

Samus I guess is cheap because she can combo easy.---wth??! combos easy??! WRONG???

Yoshi is not very cheap.---"I guess is cheap because she can combo easy" utlit Dair ftw?

Kirby is cheap because he is so easy to use. Got Arieals?

Fox is a bit cheap because he can combo well.---not cheap, doing good combos with fox require ALOT of training

Pikachu of course is cheap because he can edge-guard and combo well. His recovery is great too.---hahaha i guess this is fair xD

Luigi, same as Mario.--- STFUppercut helps

Captain Falcon is sometimes cheap because he is fast and has good power.--- nothign about Uairs eh?

Ness is very cheap because he is too powerful, but is slow. SLOW???!!! wth??? WRONG??!

Jigglypuff is kinda cheap with her rest move.--- Rest < Luigi's Uppercut but he is fair?

This is what I SURRI thinks

Raz

Smash Rookie
Samus can be pretty cheap ,but it also depends on the PERSON using the CHARACTER....

disfunction47

Smash Cadet
Kirby is the cheapest because of his D-air and his excellent recovery.

Samus and Capt. Falcon are also preety cheap for obvious reasons.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Kirby is the cheapest because of his D-air and his excellent recovery.

Samus and Capt. Falcon are also preety cheap for obvious reasons.
Because every single character you mentioned is in the top and high tiers.

[/sarcasm]

None of those characters are cheap at all, except Falcon, who is debatable.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Because every single character you mentioned is in the top and high tiers.

[/sarcasm]

None of those characters are cheap at all, except Falcon, who is debatable.
What makes Falcon any more (or less) then Kirby? they both have relitivly easy combos that lead to upwards of 100% (and any one who plays ssb at all can do them) Samus is probley the LEAST cheap char in my opinion because of her lack of combos, her excelent mindgames have to be played with excelence so its not cheap as much as it is skill

All chars have there MAJOR advantage, and all chars have there MAJOR downfalls to, thats why counter picks exist (even though some people say they dont, i dont care Ness vs CF sucks :p)

Dr. Metal Wario

Smash Rookie
Ness is extreamly cheap, a couple hit with that Bat and your pwned.

Kirby just because he's so hard to kill. Most of the time you need to hit him off the screen just to make him die, if you don't he'll just float back to the stage.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
The only cheap thing in the game IMO is Kirby's Utilt, fast fallers get ***** and it cant be di'ed out of until maybe after the 3rd or 4th hit. AND it has insane priority.

I'm not very fond of DK's up+b gimping power either. Too much knockback and easy setup. But you can avoid that if you know its coming. :p Unless you're throw against the stage side THEN up+b'ed. =\ di plz?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Maybe he means their combos involve hitting the same combination of A attacks...:lick:

Top Bottom