• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character are you most excited to get an Amiibo for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Adding on to what I said earlier.
Ness
Lucas if he's somehow in
She-Marth.
Robin
Ike
Marth

Last edited by a moderator:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
:4kirby:<---This one of the first amiibo to buy, so, its first buy! I Freaking love Kirby!
:4olimar:<---You need to be in my pocket like a boss. THIS GUY IS MY MAIN MAIN GUY!

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
Probably Duck Hunt Dog, although it isn't confirmed that he will have one or Toon Link (especially if it's him with the windwaker). But personally once I get one of them I'll have to get them all.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I want to try and get amiibos of characters that have never been made into some kind of figurine, so..

- Shulk
- Lucina (her figma isn't released yet)
- Ness (I don't know if he has any)
- Captain Falcon
- Palutena
- Falco
- Ike
- Ganondorf (he just cool yo)

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
If it's true that EVERY Smash character will get an Amiibo, then I really want one for Sonic more than anything else. Because if there's anyone I'd want to train up and fight along side me, it's Sonic. Because I'm a shameful Sonic Fanboy.

I'm probably going to get every single one anyways. Lol.

Last edited:

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Prolly just my mains, but maybe one or two just for looking cool. Over time, of course. Collectors are going to go broke.

spd12

Smash Cadet
NNID
PinkDodecahedron
3DS FC
0104-0418-0459
As I do not currently own anything that is receptive to the Amiibo technology, if I had to answer right now I'd say 'none.'

If I knew I had a Wii U in my future though, or one of those newer 3DSes showing up down the line? Wario, full stop. He was one of my favorites growing up, if not absolute favorite.

Yoshi was my favorite of the original Smashers though, so maybe him if the line bombs and they only come out with those twelve.

KingZing

Smash Journeyman
50KROOLAMIIBOSCaptain Falcon, Ness, Samus, Wario, Olimar and Luigi, and possibly the DHD too.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
I don't see myself getting more than one or two. I will be buying Ike's though, and probably Lucina or Zero Suit Samus. Now that Shulk is revealed.. I can see myself getting his too. So many choices!!

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
If I can afford them, everyone but Marth

But the important ones to me are Robin, Lucina, Ivysaur (if eventually available :crying:) and possibly Bowser Jr. I'm very interested in the way he looks to play in SSB4.

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
If it's true that EVERY Smash character will get an Amiibo, then I really want one for Sonic more than anything else. Because if there's anyone I'd want to train up and fight along side me, it's Sonic. Because I'm a shameful Sonic Fanboy.

I'm probably going to get every single one anyways. Lol.
man i really hope you're right, i want the figures of every smash character so badly.... i hope they make them :c

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Would be rather weird if they didn't have one for every character. I'm plenty sure it wouldn't be too much to ask Sega or Capcom about a figure while they were negotiating their inclusions. You know Namco wouldn't gives two ****s about it lol

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
Yeah there should be a figure per character, after all, if the figure is for saving data of the character, then that should apply to every single one :)

Omniomega

Smash Apprentice
Shulk, and if it's true Dr. Mario

(Maybe Robin if I really like his/her play-style)

Last edited:

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely getting a Zelda amiibo. I'll probably get Ike, Captain Toad, and Link as well.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
I'm definitely purchasing a Chorus Kids Amiibo.. it's three for the price of one! :troll:

Last edited:

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I plan to get Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja, Lucario, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Samus, ZSS, Captain Falcon, Robin, Ike, Lucina, Villager, Fox, Yoshi, Bowser, Bowser Jr., WFT, and maybe Pacman, ROB and DHD.

Also Mewtwo and Ridley, because they are playable. Right? ....Right?

This is why I'll be poor in December.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I plan to get Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja, Lucario, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Samus, ZSS, Captain Falcon, Robin, Ike, Lucina, Villager, Fox, Yoshi, Bowser, Bowser Jr., WFT, and maybe Pacman, ROB and DHD.

Also Mewtwo and Ridley, because they are playable. Right? ....Right?

This is why I'll be poor in December.
Can you really afford all of that before December?

Seriously, kudos for your dedication. xD

Rambeard

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu, Villager and Sonic (I know we'll get one sooner rather than later).

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Assuming all of the characters are getting Amiibo's, these are the ones i'm most excited for. I'm getting all of them, but these are my favorites.

-Bowser
-Dr.Mario
-Donkey Kong
-King K. Rool (If playable.)
-Link
-Ganondorf
-Shiek
-Toon Link
-Samus
-Ridley (If playable.)
-Meta Knight
-Charizard
-Marth
-Ike
-Pit
-Palutena
-Fox
-Pikmin & Olimar
-R.O.B.
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Captain Falcon
-Sonic
-Mega Man
-Rosalina & Luma
-Little Mac
-Greninja
-Mii Fighters
-Bowser Jr.
-Robin

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
sadly i doubt they are all coming this year :c or i hope they do at least

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Can you really afford all of that before December?

Seriously, kudos for your dedication. xD
Afford it? On my retail salary, probably not lol. Well luckily the entire cast won't be out right away, and I'm gonna take it slow with buying them. But still this is why I got out of buying action figures regularly and moved on to a nice collectible one every so often. Too darn expensive after a while. Nintendo knows my weakness it seems. I just gotta catch most of 'em!

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Shulk and Little Mac for sure, largely because I love both franchises and they currently don't have much in the way of proper merchandise.

Ness and Pit or Dark Pit (depends on the pose) probably, and maybe Samus... although her Smash 4 pose doesn't do much for me.

D

Deleted member

Shulk, Ness, and Mr. Game & Watch due to there being almost no merchandise of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom