• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which ATs would you rather be PCs?

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
Lyn was the only one that made me disappointed upon seeing the update. She has a lot of character potential, but they restricted her to just an assist trophy, even though Fire Emblem was the first Fire Emblem released in America as well as the best one. :\

Valaan

Smash Rookie
None at the moment but if i had to choose it would be Mr. Resetti. I mean come on he would like take everyone out...all his constant talking would kill ya in a second. He doesn't even need to move everything will come to him like if he was magnet. When he gets the smash ball the game would be over and he would win...thats just how awesome he is. But being serious now i think it would've been really cool to play as Lyn or Little Mac maybe Samurai Goroh.

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
Lyn. She could've been the new Marth since she's quick and agile, but fairly weak. I know many people wouldn't like that, though.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Lil Mac, Deoxys, Grey Fox and Samurai Goroh would have been good additions but im not that upset over their deconfirmation. Goroh is a near shoe in for smash 4 if there is one.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Little Mac and Samurai Goroh

When i heard of Little Mac not in, I was :'(!!! Because now if we have character from a really old nintendo francgise on the NES or SNES... We have Mike Jones (Who Sakurai don't know, because he is out), Lolo (Likely since Sakurai really like this idea) and a stack of japanes classic franchises....... LITTLE MAC would have been the best.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Lil Mac, Deoxys, Grey Fox and Samurai Goroh would have been good additions but im not that upset over their deconfirmation. Goroh is a near shoe in for smash 4 if there is one.
Oh I Believe Little Mac, is a little less likely then Goroh, but if they have Dark Shadow as a pc then i think Goroh wil be in Smash 5.

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I've kinda expected all those characters to show up as AT's. I've never expected Gray Fox to be more than an AT, and I was glad to see him, even if he is just that. But **** he looks like he'd be top-tier material.

Top Bottom