• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which ATs would you rather be PCs?

Locke7301

Smash Cadet
A lot of us have had some of our hopes crushed for certain characters to be made playable in brawl because nintendo felt them to be no more than AT worthy. personally i would have loved Samurai Goroh and Little Mac to be playable.

Who would you rather be playable instead of an AT?

Zevox

Smash Lord
Thus far, only Lyn. Shes one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters, so it was a sad day when she was shown as a mere AT. It was no more than I expected, but t was still disappointing.

Zevox

tirkaro

Smash Champion
DEOXYS

SERIOUSLY, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, POKEBALLING DEOXYS, SAKURAI?!!!??

I also wanted Saki and Jill as well. WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE SAKI AND JILL PLAYABLE EITHER?!!!??

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
DEOXYS

SERIOUSLY, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, POKEBALLING DEOXYS, SAKURAI?!!!??

I also wanted Saki and Jill as well. WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE SAKI AND JILL PLAYABLE EITHER?!!!??
Saki probably isn't playable because Marina might be playable.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Lyn.
Lyn.
Lyn.
Lyn.
Lyn.

Lyn. Oh, did I mention LYN.

Yeah... before she was AT'd she was my most wanted character for Brawl. My disappointment was immense.

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
None so far. I wasn't hoping that Deoxy would be playable.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
my hopes for Gray Fox were crushed today *darn you SAKURAI!! :mad:*

but at least I still have hopes for Liquid

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Little Mac and Samurai Goroh are the biggest punches to the gut so far.

I'm also a little disappointed that Jill, Saki, and Meowth aren't playable, but they didn't exactly have the biggest chances in the world.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Little Mac because he would of been different from all the other charcters on the roster so far. I would say Gray Fox but that would take up another 3rd party slot.

EPX2

Smash Ace
None of the ATs as of yet, but I was quite disappointed to see Meowth had return after MIA from Melee - as a Pokeball Pokemon. He was one of the few characters I assumed actually had a good chance of becoming playable.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Goroh
Saki
Jill
and especially Lyn and Little Mac.

Not all of their chances may have been great, but they're all great characters from amazing series.

I'll also admit that if Deoxys wasn't pokeballed, he'd be pretty cool.

Destructioncalls

Smash Cadet
Lil Mac was my 2nd most wanted character next to Diddy kong. I was pretty down about it, but atleast i got one out of the 2.

I hope i atleast get one more out of Issac, krystal, and dixie kong. I would be more then happy then.

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure I'd have a much better answer for you come February with the game out. Right now, I don't have any disapprovements of ATs. However, if I had to pick one, it'd probably be Mr. Resetti (the pick-axe would be awesome to swing around) or Meowth (Pikachu's rival, if only in the anime, although I guess he was the rival in Pokémon Yellow as well).

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I'm sure I'd have a much better answer for you come February with the game out. Right now, I don't have any disapprovements of ATs. However, if I had to pick one, it'd probably be Mr. Resetti (the pick-axe would be awesome to swing around) or Meowth (Pikachu's rival, if only in the anime, although I guess he was the rival in Pokémon Yellow as well).
How could you possibly create a moveset for an angry mole who just sits in place and swings a pickaxe around in a frustrated manner :confused:

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
How could you possibly create a moveset for an angry mole who just sits in place and swings a pickaxe around in a frustrated manner :confused:
I agree with that, but like I said... there isn't a lot out there to choose from. I know next to nothing (AKA the games they are from and that is it) about Lyn, Samurai Goroh, Knuckle Joe, Excitebike, Andross, Devil, Gray Fox, Excite Bike, Little Mac, and Gray Fox. Both Hammer Bros. and Lakitu are both minions, thus they'd never happen (although Lakitu would be kick *** to play as). Thus... leaving Mr. Resetti and the pokémon. Like I said, I'm sure I'll have a much better answer when I'm familiar with more of the assists.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gray Fox and Goroh are the only that should have been PC's...

Gray Fox for his relationship with Snake, and Goroh because his with C. Falcon

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Well in my opinion Lyn could have even replaced Marth, or Ike (though, not Ike's slow swordsman position).

She was the first lord in the first international release of FE, and she was good in game. She would be incredibly easy to create a moveset for, and wouldn't be completely sword based (could see kicks and her bow). Her style was also different from any of the sword users, seeing as she would be the first to have a classic Japanese style.

supermarioshell

Smash Apprentice
MEOWTH! He is the main villain! How could you not make him a PC?
And if you say sakurai never mentions anime, then take a look at his trophy desc in melee. Its about the anime.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Lyndis, because she's cute & hot at the same time.

What a waste not putting her in brawl.

CORRUPTiON

Smash Apprentice
Little Mac and Lyn, although I'm not all that disappointed with where they currently stand in the first place.

Top Bottom