• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

which are the 2 worst stages for ganon?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Imo, Rainbow cruise and FoD. Hopefully we won't be dealing with the former for much longer.

KJ64 also sucks if your opponent is extra campy.

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
I think Final Destination is his worst one just because he can't jump very high, so you can't really jump over Fox, Falco, Marth or Falcon without being intercepted. It's not always bad though, especially if you're really good at doing stuff like full waveland -> ftilt.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
FoD is stupid because the platforms mess with me too much.

Brinstar is weird. The tentacles holding up the two side platforms cause so much lag. The lava limits my space and forces me to go vertical when I don't want to. The floor under the top platform also has an area that causes lag when you attack it and the floor in general disrupts some wavelanding/wavedashing gimmicks.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I think brinstars a pretty good CP for ganon >_> you can use the lava to your advantage in multiple ways, and i dont know what you mean about the destructible parts causing lag.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
personally i LOVE FoD as Ganon. The moving platforms make for some tricky stomps. Brinstar is also a great level for ganon. Maybe thats just me though. Personally my worse level as Ganon is dreamland. Just seems like a huge playground for falcon/fox/falco to just run around and beat ganon up

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
The low platforms on FoD kill ganon's SHFFL, which means your opponent can techroll under a low platform purposely and escape the best techchases (fair and dair). You can side-b at mid% (at low% they can CC and punish), or down-B, but if the down-B itself takes you offstage, it's not worth it (unless you hit them offstage with the down-B as you're going offstage, then you can often DJ and uair him if he jumps). It's a tad more difficult to waveland on FoD's platforms as well (you only perfect waveland at certain heights. The moving platforms might make way for a tricky stomp or 2, but chances are they give your opponent more options.

When playing DL64 or FD, your skills regarding dealing with your opponent's character's approaches are put to the ultimate test. If you're REALLY good at dealing with Falcon's nair/DD, falco's dair > shine approach, and fox's nair approach, these stages are great.

Top Bottom