• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where's my Falcon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsiddarth

Smash Rookie
So, I thought it would be announced by now, at the very least...where's Captain Falcon? This game will be worthless without the man with the metal nipples and the "FALCOOOON PUUUUUUNCH"...Might Sakurai be planning to take him out of Brawl or something? That would make me cry...

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
C'mon. You know he's in. Sakurai's just raising the suspense. Wii'll find out if he's in or not when Brawl is released in Japan.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

XACE-K

Smash Master
Please don't point out his nipples. That's the only thing I regret about being a Falcon main.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Can we please, please, please, PLEASE get over Captain Falcon? Pretty please? No one knows what's going on with him; we think he's still in just because there is no reason for him not to be. That's the long and the short of it. We all know Sakurai is taking his sweet time in getting him on the Dojo, but he's done that with plenty of characters. He'll be updated when he's updated or if he's out, he's out. Whatever.

There's no potential for discussion here.

gsiddarth

Smash Rookie
Please don't point out his nipples. That's the only thing I regret about being a Falcon main.
The nipples just make him manlier. In fact, they give him the edge over Snake for manliest character...Snake would never be able to pull off metal nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom