• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

where to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runi

Smash Rookie
i'm a pikachu main who decided to second with marth because he's such a bamf, so where should i start? there was a giant moveset+AT guide on the pika forums ;_;

or has nobody gone about making one?

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Next time, please don't make a thread for something sooo simple.

Requesting a close.

If youre going to reply, why not answer his question?

Id start by playing againt cpus until you get a good feel for Marth's tipper spacing both on the ground and in the air (its different for almost every move)

Marth is a fairly straightforward character, but his entire game is built upon the foundation of his tipper spacing. No better place to start imho.

U.K.L.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0061-1001-8130
If youre going to reply, why not answer his question?

Id start by playing againt cpus until you get a good feel for Marth's tipper spacing both on the ground and in the air (its different for almost every move)

Marth is a fairly straightforward character, but his entire game is built upon the foundation of his tipper spacing. No better place to start imho.
i agree with him i mean like why would you post that 6miz lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom