• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where the future Pichu mains at?

Keeshu

Smash Ace
Now that the base roster has been released, I figured that I come back here and Pichu still has a very good chance at being my main in Smash Ultimate. Rivaling 5 other characters, being Meta Knight (closest thing to a loyalty main), Lucario, Cloud, Ridley, Wolf. I just find it hilarious that all the most likely characters that I want to play with all have such super serious faces in their renders in like the top 20 characters that I want to play. Then there's friggin Pichu and Pichu is so out of place it amuses me so much.

I can't wait to play with Pichu and Ridley in Squad Strike battles. I just have one big fear, I don't think I saw Squad Strike as an option in the online modes when playing random people. At least we'll probably be able to do it against friends though, but it'll effect who I practice with quite a bit.

DPM15

Smash Cadet
So, I went on reddit the other night, and found that apparently, there was a demo somewhere in spain that had all the fighters in the base game. Here is what they found.

-Back Air now has thunder properties

-Up Air still a combo tool

-Neutral air is same as Melee

Self Damage values

• Neutral B 0.4%
  • Forward Tilt 0.7%
  • Thunder 3.0%
  • Side B 1.5%
  • Down Smash 0.8%
  • Forward Smash 1.5%
  • Up B 2.0% total
  • Other eectric aerials/smashes 1.0%

-"Pichu's Final Smash is the same as Pikachu's, except he hurts himself during it"

-Down Air spikes

ALL credit goes to reddit.
link:https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9tiwiy/updated_balance_changes_thread_info_coming_in/

Davybaby2.0

Smash Rookie
Aye I’m new to maining pichu in ultimate he’s my absolute favorite character to play and fits my aggressive play style perfectly. I want to seriously main him in this game. Do y’all have any advice?

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Yeah everyone talking about dropping their high/top tier main for Pichu, because of Pichu. He just goes full sicko mode on everyone.

Top Bottom