• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is the samus aproaching guide?

tutata

Smash Ace
I was in the marth formus and some one said that they were making a marth aproaching guide that was influenced by phannas samus aproach guide. Can some one post it. Also 1 more question when you jump then bomb and air dodge into the chain, what would that be called and for what purpose is it used besides mind games.

AIDS

Smash Lord
a lot of thread on here where deleted, but samus aproaches that are well in melee normally consist of missle cancling, and well spaced F tilts.

key with samus is to force them to aproach you and abuse them for it with CC downsmash, or almost anything.

Samus offensive normally has a lot of Ftilts or long range fast moves that are not very punishable and lagy, aswell i use a lot of dash dancing + wave dashing mixture to make it more confusing.

tutata

Smash Ace
Thanks for the help these forums are looking pretty dead, well i was looking for something more advanced but it seems theres nothing i don't do. Ya same here , Missle canceled missles, dash dance into diff moves, F- tilt, down smash. BTW know anyone that can make me a samus sig?

Top Bottom