• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where do you buy your Nintendo Controllers?

smakis

Smash Ace
wow, you guys have it rough, on tradera (swedish auction site) they go for around 15 dollars. I bought mine for that, used like once, mint condition and works awesome.

QED

Smash Apprentice
I seriously think there is a difference between stingy and smart. If you have so much love for a game to piss in your pants about details on a controller, I think you should be spending decent money (20~30 dollars) on a brand new official Nintendo controller. Serously, you cheap out and buy crap, you lose in the end. Does the word "worthy investment" ring a bell? Honestly, I bet you guys can get that money holding off junk food for a week.

Just think of the quality of fun you would have with a good controller and the amount of hours it lasts. It's really not that expensive IMO. I mean, go compare yourself to those arcade fighting game kids... sheesh... a buck for a round of SF4?

Top Bottom