• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where did our Sonic boards go?

Trillion

Smash Ace
There's like 8 threads and the Sonic Boards Thread Index isn't even among them. This is ridiculous. I'm all for having a well organized board, but this is to a ******** extreme.

Can anyone explain to me why? Like seriously, I REALLY don't understand and would really appreciate an explanation for why we threw out all of our threads.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I unstickied a bunch of the topics because they were either irrelevant or too outdated.
They aren't gone. You can still find them all in the boards, you just have to look for them now.

What exactly is wrong with it, MM?

If you want them restickied, then perhaps we can work something out to get them back up there.

Trillion

Smash Ace
I don't mind that they are unstickied, I agree we had quite a few and not all were necessary. I do miss the thread index page. The main thing to me is that I don't see where I can find any of the old threads? The page only shows a few topics.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If you scroll down to the very bottom of the forum, you can jump pages to find older threads.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
The main thing to me is that I don't see where I can find any of the old threads? The page only shows a few topics.
>User CP
>Edit Options
>Thread Display Options
>Default Thread Cut Off

Choose "Show all threads"

or you could just subscribe/bookmark them.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sorry mag, Espy spent so much time on the boards being a mod and all.....

...Wedge and I made him dumber

:troll:

Top Bottom