• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where can I find a list of any/all of DK's advanced techniques?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
well their is stage spiking with cargo F-toss first of all. DK also has a godly glide toss, which is throwing an item while rolling

DK really only has 2 advanced moves. 1 of them being impossible if they don't throw something you can catch

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Just post and we'll tell you if they've already been discovered.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
As far as I know, there aren't many AT with DK. But feel free to post what you have, no one is gonna get mad at you for posting old info. Any info is good info

Wh!teZer0

Smash Rookie
Okey dokey, here are a few:

This one is a little interesting.

You know how DK's ^B has lag time once he lands? Well if it ends while he hovers a short distance above the ground there is no lag time. I can try to post a video or something if there is any confusion.

Another ^B related one:

If you use DK's ^B on the ground, at the end of it you can slide for very brief moment. This might seem pretty useless at first, but then I found a way to use it. Now, if you time it just right you can slide off the edge with it and grab ahold of the ledge. Sort of like a way to edgehog. This one is a little hard to get right though.

And a pretty obvious one:

DK's ^B can be used as a simple method to stall on the ledge.

I have one more, but it's a little hard to describe so I'll try to explain it later.

EDIT

I posted this before reading the above post, so some of what I said may already be discovered.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
dk's upb has invincibility frames, when used on the ground only maybe, but at the startup it has invincibility.

or my game is hax'd but i think its ment to be that way....but yeah cargo to bthrow is a perfect stage spike

Smash Journeyman
I've been using the roll towards the ledge for super fast ledge hugging. At the end of your roll fastfall away and then di forward really fast. Easy ledgehogs, lots of invincibility frames!

Top Bottom