• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where can I buy a good controller?

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Yeah when you start walking over dashing and tilting over smashing its that time.

Idc about cosmetics it just needs to be in good condition and last a while. I was just wondering if i have any options aside from getting a white one on play-asia.

No knockoffs!

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Yeah when you start walking over dashing and tilting over smashing its that time.

Idc about cosmetics it just needs to be in good condition and last a while. I was just wondering if i have any options aside from getting a white one on play-asia.

No knockoffs!
White one on play asia it is amazing I have one

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Good arcade stick: $130-$200
You can definitely make them for cheaper than that, and there are also cheaper sticks that work just fine and aren't as pretty. But really thats a stick, this is a pad. I shouldnt have to spend $30 for a pad for an outdated system. You can buy a wiimote or 360 pad for that much.

The only thing is it doesn't mention the quality its in, other than it works.

Rayku

Smash Lord
The only thing is it doesn't mention the quality its in, other than it works.
Oh, sorry. I thought that

"THIS IS FOR A AUTHENTIC CONTROLLERS ONLY. Only made by the company that produces them. NOT 3rd party. WORKS PERFECT AND TESTED. WE HAVE A 100% FULL REFUND WARRANTY IF ANYTHING IS WRONG"

would have been good enough for you

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I mean I know how to buy stuff off the internet I just didn't know if there was some place I could have better luck.

DC

Smash Cadet
**** that bull**** the white controllers suck.

Top Bottom