• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where are the Bowser Combo videos?! (Brawl)

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
I've seen a combo video or character video (w/e you want to call them) from just about every character in smash bros except Bowser.

I would love to make one myself but I honestly don't know how. I mean I can record matches http://www.youtube.com/user/Dias4Flac

but I don't know how to make combo vids.

Why don't one of you Bowser mains make a video for Bowser? and don't tell me its cuz he doesn't have any combos. I pull of consecutive hits with Bowser all the time so if you need help in that department hit me up.

But really tho. Are their any Bowser combo/consecutive hits videos? If so link me.

(btw have you guys seen the Pit one? Its crazy)

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
Bowser combo videos are essentially "Watch my Bowser do cool things" videos. At least it's better than "Watch my Lucario camp" videos.

Still, if you want to see something like this, I can make one of my fights. You've seen some of my matches so you already know what kind of things to expect. I'll put it up at the usual place when I'm done with it.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Bowser combo videos are essentially "Watch my Bowser do cool things" videos. At least it's better than "Watch my Lucario camp" videos.

Still, if you want to see something like this, I can make one of my fights. You've seen some of my matches so you already know what kind of things to expect. I'll put it up at the usual place when I'm done with it.
I haven't seen any of your matches Kagato. Could you link me to them? and I would still like to brawl you ;)

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
I haven't seen any of your matches Kagato. Could you link me to them? and I would still like to brawl you ;)
I only have some against one person right now until I upload the rest. I'll PM you a link to them.

Top Bottom