• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
So guys, I think string theory is breaking my brain. We should start a large theoretical physics discussion, because it would increase postcount.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Just have the water and fire exist on different points in space, and view them from the 4th dimension. Or get a waterproof lighter. Both work.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was watching some stuff about the 10th dimension, and then watched some video on string theory where they mentioned an 11th, which kinda blew my brain, so I spent an hour trying to figure it out with a friend. It sorta worked, but now my head hurts.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm soooo wondering how this Yugioh conversation began.

But its amazing cuz we're bladebreakers :)

I used to play this deck called the Scientist deck.

Which is pretty much an One Turn Kill deck LOL I also used to play regular stuff but thats boring >_<.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I miss my old(and entirely broken/banned) spirit deck. Yatta Locking people was soooo fun :(

I ended up quiting Yugioh when they banned my favorite(and also entirely broken) card, Sinister Serpent <3
OMG Sinister serpent is a god card lol.

Yata locking is very fun I totally agree <3.

My favorite card though was Airknight Parshath.

I stopped playing cuz my stuff got stolen while I was at a Summer program for college :(.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I sort of miss yugioh, I had a bunch of ridiculous decks like a stall deck that was really nothing more than Messenger Of Peace, a bunch of Magic(i refuse to call them "Spell") and trap cards made to keep messenger of Peace from going away and a bunch of cards with just a little bit more than 1500 defense points. I won tournaments with that deck and it would only take 4 hours for a match to end. I actually had one guy just up and quit after the first round, he refused to play a second one.

Also, HOLY CRAP I MISS THE GREAT SPHINX. Flip summon and send all cards on your opponents side of the field back to their hand and at the end of your turn your allowed to turn it back face down. That **** drove people insane.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOOOOOOL @ great sphinx that stuff is crazy

Yea those decks are gay >_> I dreaded them when I entered regionals and stuff. I usually dedicated a lot of my side deck cards for stall or other trick decks.

I made a bunch of random decks too and one of my favorites was the Makurya(It says if this card is sent to the graveyard for the duration of the turn you may activate trap cards from your hand) and Chick the Yellow(I think thats his name. It says if it attacks you can send a card on the field back to the owner's hand.) combo.

So hilarious I would send both makyura and chick the yellow to the graveyard and activate call of the haunted from my hand then after chick attacks send back call of the haunted back to my hand and keep doing it.

I miss Yugioh too although did you see the decks nowadays Pink reaper? It is so gay :(.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Nah, I don't bother with it now days, every thing good is banned. Like, I found my old tourney standard deck and I just started going through it: Fiber Jar. BANNED. Cyber Jar. Banned. Rageki. Banned.Sinister Serpent, Delinquent Duo, Call of the Haunted, Herpes Feather Duster, Pot Of Greed, Painful Choice, Witch of The Black Forest. ALL BANNED. :(

Oh well, at least my old Umi Deck would still be legal.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL yea :( I know what you mean when I had all the stuff banned I was kinda upset at upperdeck >_>.

Anyway my friends play Yugioh competitively(One of my friends placed 15th at nationals WOOT) and the game is so dumb now. They make cards that do ridiculous things and games seems to last on average 6 turns per player.

Why... am I up at 6:00 am talking about Yugioh >_____>????

Top Bottom