• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you get Brawl, will you abandon your other games?

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
What I mean is, when you get Brawl, will every other game take a backseat as you play the hell out of Brawl, or will you try and balance your game playing time between several games?

Since I don't even have a Wii yet, when I buy one this week, I will buy Brawl and a few other games with it. So I'm going to be playing mostly my new Wii games over the next week, Brawl probably more than the others though.

Also I'm in the middle of my third FF7 playthrough, and Warcraft III never gets old, so I'll probably find time for those too.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
every other game will remain untouched except my DS games when I'm at school. But If I could take my Wii with me to school, I would.

NotEz

Smash Journeyman
ya, i prolly will

i've beaten all my other Wii games and i really don't have anything else to do

Brawl will take priority over everything except my social life and hopefully my school work (Though I may end up brawling instead of homework on occasion)

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
New games always get priority, but I always go back and play classics and games I enjoy. Brawl will probably be the only thing played for what... two weeks? I started a Metroid Prime and Mario RPG playthrough today to get me through it... because I know today is going to be loooong... only 9 and a half more hours til I camp.

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
Well I got SSB 64 for ever! (It will always be the BEST smash. :D)

I won't quit Call of Duty 4 (PC version) it's too fun.

I'll probably stop playing warcraft 3 though.... been playing it since day 1.

So yeah, smash is LIFE.

Chops73

Smash Cadet
Yeah I will put them down a while, thats why I'm trading in MP3 and MoH:h2

ConeZone

Smash Ace
everything is taking a backseat to brawl, as it should be for everyone else on this site haha. if you are a member of this site, you are dedicated to brawl, and it should be your no. 1 game when it comes out, and for the months and months to follow after its release

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
lol the only thing I play anymore on my wii is VC games....my games got backseat before I will even get brawl!

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Every game always does for a month whenever I get a new game. Brawl is no exception, but more than likely things may grow more dust since it has online play.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Everything will get in the backseat...........and good luck getting a Wii, they'll be even rarer since Brawls coming out

School may be the only thing to stay in the front seat

Coselm

Smash Ace
Everything is gonig in the back seat..

School, girlfriend, metroid prime 3, paper mario, eating, using the bathroom.

Only thing i will keep on the same level is playing drums i guess.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
Once I get my hands on Brawl, it's staying in the Wii until at least Mario Kart Wii comes out.

Necrochild313

Smash Apprentice
Well Hellgate is getting patch 1.2 next week which is bringing alot to the table, so it's hard for me to say "yes", I'll probably spectate whilst leveling up my Summoner.

Niblet

Smash Cadet
Brawl is top priority, but I cannot abandon Halo 3 and CoD4. My friends might start to miss me. I just need to finish this ****ed SSE.

iron blade

Smash Ace
I'll be playing Brawl constantly until Mario Kart Wii comes out. Then I'll be playing both constantly.

Top Bottom